How Good Can the T'wolves Be?

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by grizzoistight, Oct 17, 2003.

1. grizzoistight

grizzoistight JBB JustBBall Member

How good can the twolves be

Point -- Sam Cassell -- 6th man of the year [​IMG] Troy Hudson
    2 Guard -- Latrell -- Quincy lewis
    S Foward - Wally -- Fred Hoiberg
    P forward -- KG -- Gary Trent -- Madsen ( will bring a lot of energy and fouls..)
    Center -- Kandi -- Ervin Johnson -- Jason Collier

From 1 - 6 this might be the best team in the league..
    On paper they are unreal,
    What do yall think will be this teams final outcome
    [​IMG]

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Only time will tell. When this team Gels, watch out.

3. Ed!

Ed! JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting grizzoistight:</div><div class="quote_post">Point -- Sam Cassell -- 6th man of the year Troy Hudson
    2 Guard -- Latrell -- Quincy lewis
    S Foward - Wally -- Fred Hoiberg
    P forward -- KG -- Gary Trent -- Madsen ( will bring a lot of energy and fouls..)
    Center -- Kandi -- Ervin Johnson -- Jason Collier

From 1 - 6 this might be the best team in the league..
    On paper they are unreal,
    What do yall think will be this teams final outcome
    </div>
    If Fizer continues on where he left off last year, he will be 6th man

4. grizzoistight

Fizer?? are u on drugs..

5. grizzoistight

Hudson averaged liked 20 + a game in the playoffs.. Hes easily the front runner.. Fizer has to battle chandler curry and marshall for playin time

6. illslope

illslope JBB JustBBall Member

I can see the wolves gettin' to the conference semi finals....losing to lakers (eventual champs) or the spurs. Barring any major injuries, this squad will be fun to watch.

7. Moo2K4

Moo2K4 NBA West Producer

The Wolves have the talent to be the best. But, they have 4 starters and 1 bench player who are gonna be wanting the ball. So, with all those egos, that could be tough. And, I'm pretty sure that their ego problems will be worse than the Lakers cause the Lakers have veterans who know that their touches will be cut down. So, they have the potential to win it all, but, I don't think they will.

8. twolvefan11

twolvefan11 JBB Banned Member

Everyone should know that this is KG's team. The Wolves should be in the top 4 in the league. I agree that Troy Hudson should be sixth man of the year, he has great offensive skills. I don't really think he needs to score, he averaged over 6 assists a game last year, and in the month of Febuary he averaged over 9 assists the whole month. I think he knows what he needs to do. Cassell will be a pass first, score second kind of guy this year. He has never had a guy like Garnett on his team, so I feel that he is confident in him enough to give him the ball a lot. Besides, him and Garnett are like best friends now, and they have great chemistry. Sprewell also knows his position on the team. I think he knows that they want him to be a second option guy, and he knows how to be that. I don't see any chemistry problems going on here, so I think they will be a 55-60 win team this year.

9. Hunter

Hunter Administrator Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting twolvefan11:</div><div class="quote_post">Everyone should know that this is KG's team. The Wolves should be in the top 4 in the league. I agree that Troy Hudson should be sixth man of the year, he has great offensive skills. I don't really think he needs to score, he averaged over 6 assists a game last year, and in the month of Febuary he averaged over 9 assists the whole month. I think he knows what he needs to do. Cassell will be a pass first, score second kind of guy this year. He has never had a guy like Garnett on his team, so I feel that he is confident in him enough to give him the ball a lot. Besides, him and Garnett are like best friends now, and they have great chemistry. Sprewell also knows his position on the team. I think he knows that they want him to be a second option guy, and he knows how to be that. I don't see any chemistry problems going on here, so I think they will be a 55-60 win team this year.</div>

I agree with that entire post minus one part. You said Cassell has never had someone like Garnett on his team, when he use to have a better big man on his team, Hakeem "The Dream" Olajuwon. :mrgreen:

10. YaoMing03-04

YaoMing03-04 JBB Banned Member

Let me staighten bums real quick. KG is going to be the MVP , Troy Hudson is going to be the 6th man of the year. The Wolves are going to be the best in the west. They will get to the finals, they have the most talent in the league and talent wins. They also have the best player in the west in Kevin Garnett, and he is also the most unselfish.

11. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">The Wolves are going to be the best in the west. They will get to the finals, they have the most talent in the league and talent wins.</div>Best in the West? Possibly but I don't think so. And talent doesn't always win, just ask the Dallas Mavericks.

12. Green_Kadi

Green_Kadi JBB JustBBall Member

I have a feeling that the T-Wolves will underacheive and they will be dissapointing this season [​IMG]

13. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">They will get to the finals, they have the most talent in the league and talent wins.</div>

Really? What do the Blazers and Mavericks think about that? They have had the most talent out of anyone in the league but haven't won a championship. In the east the Pacers have the most talent, yet they get knocked off early in the players.

14. mike18946

mike18946 JBB

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting YaoMing03-04:</div><div class="quote_post">Let me staighten bums real quick. KG is going to be the MVP , Troy Hudson is going to be the 6th man of the year. The Wolves are going to be the best in the west. They will get to the finals, they have the most talent in the league and talent wins. They also have the best player in the west in Kevin Garnett, and he is also the most unselfish.</div>

Looks like mr Ming is overrating the Wolves BIG TIME...

15. Pacers Fan

Pacers Fan JBB JustBBall Member

This team can't co-exist. 48 wins, 2 trades, and a 1st round exit.