how good

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by T.Oforphil81, May 3, 2004.

1. T.Oforphil81

T.Oforphil81 nfl-*****s member

I am looking at the dolphins and i think that they might be better than last year. can some one please give me a prediction on how good they will be.

2. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

a football fan I know, whos opinion I respect and is not a Dolphin fan told me that if Fiedler is the starting QB they are no better than a 7 and 9 football team....he then told me that if they start Feeley, they could be one of the leagues best teams ever...he suggested that with avg. QB play the team could go 14-2 or better and would be a major force in the playoffs....I am emotionally attached to the team and they have not started a season in 20 years that I wasnt convinced they would win the Super Bowl, so Im not the one to make predictions about the fish...

3. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

How good the Miami Dolphins actually end up being is a mystery every year. Every year they are poised to have that "big year" and something happens. When Norv Turner came to town, I remember hearing that it was the "season" for the Dolphins. Turner was going to run Ricky 30+ times a game and the defense was going to be the best it had been in the past few seasons. But then something happened.... the head coach is just too soft. They might be limited by their coach making them an above average team being held back. I would be surprised to see the Dolphins anywhere but from 8-8 to 10-6. The Quarterback situation might be a distraction, but then it might be a good motivator. I guess we'll see. I just hope the wheels don't fall off this season.

4. Giantsfan1

Giantsfan1 Thread Killer

The dolphins are a GREAT TEAM until december!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! then they always drop 3 or 4. Its definetely a blow. Flip a coin in the air. It sreal hard to predict this team every year.

5. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

The biggest factor they have going for them this season is a favorable schedule. That should help them over the hump. If they don't do it this year, DW will be getting his Unemployment checks by February.

6. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I hope your right about a do or go season for Wanny....my heart tells me that they will win the Super Bowl, but my gut tell me my heart is full of shit....

7. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

The Dolphins should win at least nine like the usually do. Even w/ the additions of Boston & Feeley, Wanny will find some way to make a pigs breakfast

Once AJ gets a grasp of the offense, he should be the starter. Appearantly, JF threw 2 ints at the recent mini-camp and it was enough to give him the lead in what s/b an intersting battle.

We all know that Dave has named Jay starter but will jerk us around until Mid August before making the decision "final" this sealing his fate 4 months ahead of time.

8. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

I guess I should warn you guys that AJ is much better in games then he is at practice. I remember hearing how he's light years behind where he should be, and that was the year he went 4-1. He has great game-time instincts, he's just not a good practice player.

9. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>...AJ is much better in games then he is at practice ...He has great game-time instincts, he's just not a good practice player.</div>

E4L;

Its good to know AJ steps it up when it counts. JF has proven time & time again how substandard he can be.

In the 3 seasons he has been the man, He usually has 2 really good games, 2 really bad ones, & 12 average to below average games. That IMO will not cut it. I have nothing against Feidler. He has the resiliency & warrior mentality that you can't help but love. I'm afraid thats it though.

10. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

Read my comment above and then you'll see that he used to struggle in practice here also.

11. Eagles4Life

Eagles4Life He Hate Me

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Eagles4Life)</div><div class='quotemain'>I guess I should warn you guys that AJ is much better in games then he is at practice. I remember hearing how he's light years behind where he should be, and that was the year he went 4-1. He has great game-time instincts, he's just not a good practice player.</div>

And here's the proof

12. Philly_Freak93

Philly_Freak93 The Oracle

i kneew it wasnt me that said AJ was better in practice. Beef you got me mixed up with E4l