How many games do you think the Warriors will win this season?

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by kobeonfire, Dec 1, 2003.

1. kobeonfire

kobeonfire JBB JustBBall Member

Keep in mind that the Warriors are not at full strength yet. They're missing 2 great rebounders and defenders in Foyle and Jones (although I wouldn't call him great), not to mention one of the top power forwards in the west in Murphy.

I predict that they'll win at least 45 games this season. This is a very realistic possibility, especially with how weak the east looks now (they'll win a lot of easy games).

2. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Winning 45 games is a possibility and is ideal. Its hard to predict the amount of games they will win, depends on when they are FINALLY healthy. 45 is a good number to shoot for.

3. 831 Shogun

831 Shogun JBB JustBBall Member

Warriors look real good. They might slip into the playoffs at the 7 or 8 slot. I see them and the Jazz battling it out. Last year they battled the Rockets and Suns and the Suns won out. I hope we can make a run like last year and pull out 45-50 wins. But in the West that is nothing but in the East that is an incredible year. [​IMG]

4. kobeonfire

kobeonfire JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting 831 Shogun:</div><div class="quote_post">But in the West that is nothing but in the East that is an incredible year. [​IMG]</div>

This is one of the problems that the Warriors have with public perception- people keep talking about how good they'd be in the East. I believe that they can still excel (get it? pun INTENDED [​IMG] ) in the Western Conference. They have proven so time and time again, defeating some of teh big guns (Spurs..), and staying close with the other good teams (Lakers, Mavs, Kings...). It's been clear so far that apart from the Lakers, the Warriors are just as good as any other team in the West (ok, maybe not the Kings...).

5. Rudeezy

Rudeezy JBB Senior *********

Yea, I think it is just wishful thinking. If the Warriors were in the East they would be a top team. It is nice to think about but it is not reality. As you said, the Warriors are making a name for themselves in the Western Conference. Now that they got their attentions, its time for a playoff run.[​IMG]