I got a job with NC State football

Discussion in 'College Football' started by panthersare#1, Feb 9, 2009.

1. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

I got a job with the NC State football team as a student manager. Its gonna be a really cool job because I am assigned a coach to work with in practice. Plus I get all the adidas stuff (that dri fit material which is so cool) I want, basically on scholarship after a while, get to travel with the team, and be on the sideline. Plus NC State has the largest facility in the NCAA devoted to one sport, which I get to work out at with the players, it even has a racquetball court inside.

Plus, I have noticed that I get a lot more attention from girls when I am wearing a football shirt.

2. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

Congrats bro. Send me some NC State gear.

3. La Bomba

La Bomba The Future

Congrats man, sounds pretty cool.

Glad NC State didn't steal our coach three years ago (I'm a Memphis Tigers fan). :D

4. BasX

BasX I Win

Dans la ville avec cette chute d'eau énorme
    Send me some NC State gear as well. Mom's a Duke fan and dad's a UNC fan, that'll go over well ;).

5. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

Thats sweet man. I know the thrill of going to work for a big time sports team, and I share in your excitment. Remember, many a big time coach started at at the bottom. Just look at a guy like Mangini who started at a ball boy in Cleveland, then an intern in the PR department, then a personal assistant to the coordinators. Someday you may take over that program!

6. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

Our facilities are ridiculous good and they overlook the field at the stadium, its amazing how much much money is in college football. It cost 26 million to build the 103,000 sq foot 4 floor facility just for football, not including a 2 million dollar wolf statue outside the facility. We just signed Ben Watson's little bro, and I saw him once and he is massive!

We got spring practice starting up after spring break and then the red-white game which should be fun. I hope I get to work with the skill positions, because I dont know much about the technique of the offense and d-line.

[​IMG]

7. Big Frame

Big Frame Well-Known Member

Good job man. Go Pack...

8. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

If you need a crash course in o-line or d-line play, let me know, i played center and nose tackle in high school....

9. Denny Crane

Denny Crane It's not even loaded! Staff Member Administrator

Never lost a case
    Awesome news, congrats.

Now there's a big pile of jock straps in the corner that need to be washed, get to it ;)