I Never knew this..

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by Amare320, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Amare320

Amare320 BBW Banned

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Martell Webster is the Cousin of Jason Terry of the Dallas Mavericks.</div>Why didn't any one tell me this?I never knew.. :doh: it's intresting though. :dribble:

2. Pacers fan forever

Pacers fan forever BBW Elite Member

Whoa! I never knew that either.So, we've got:Telfair - MarburyCarter - McGradyTerry - Webster

3. SirLaker

SirLaker BBW MOD

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pacers fan forever @ Mar 30 2007, 06:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Whoa! I never knew that either.So, we've got:Telfair - MarburyCarter - McGradyTerry - Webster</div>Also,Kevin Garnett - Shammond Williams

4. CelticBalla32

CelticBalla32 Basketball is back in Boston

- Brent and Jon Barry are brother too, and Rick Barry is their dad. Now that is one wealthy family.
    - Jason Hart is Mike Bibby's brother in law.

5. BALLAHOLLIC

BALLAHOLLIC Member

Heres a few more I know of that haven't been mentioned.Nephew/Uncles:Damien Wilkins is Dominique Wilkin's nephew.Kiki Vandeweghe is Mel Hutchins nephew.Walter Davis and Hubert DavisCousins:Willis Reed and Orlando WoolridgeAl Harrington and Dahntay Jones Salim Stoudamire and Damon StoudamireKenyon Martin and Robert "50" Martin (And-1)Sons:Al Horford and Tito Horford (used to play in the NBA)Brothers:Curtis Terry (UNLV) and Jason Terry

6. redneck

redneck BBW Elite Member

Here is some more which ball forgot.Cousins:John, and Brent Barry are cousins to Mardy Conlin.Twin Brothers:Jarron and Jason CollinsHorace and Harvey GrantDick and Tom Van ArsdaleBrothers:Gerald and Dominique WilkensBrother-Sister (WNBA)Ime and his Sister UdokaFather Daughter(WNBA)Karl Malone and Cheyrl FordHusband-Wife(WNBA)Curtis Borchardt and Susan KingMore Father SonsRon and Ronnie BrewerMike and Mike JR DunleavyBill and Luke WaltonJoe and Kobe BryantHenry and Mike BibbyPatrick and Daniel Ewing

7. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

I believe that Eddie House and Mike Bibby are related in someway.

8. CelticBalla32

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (GArenas @ Mar 30 2007, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I believe that Eddie House and Mike Bibby are related in someway.</div>
    No, you are thinking of Jason Hart. Hart is Bibby's brother in law, I posted that above.

9. pjcolpitts?

pjcolpitts? BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Mar 30 2007, 11:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No, you are thinking of Jason Hart. Hart is Bibby's brother in law, I posted that above.</div>No it is Eddie House and not Jason Hart.<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>His brother-in-law, New Jersey Nets guard Eddie House, was also his teammate in the 2004-05 NBA season.</div>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_Bibby

10. GArenas

GArenas Wiz Fo Champz

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CelticBalla32 @ Mar 30 2007, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>No, you are thinking of Jason Hart. Hart is Bibby's brother in law, I posted that above.</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Full name is Edward L. House II? The son of Edward and Debbie House? Has two brothers, Diallo and Mychal? Married his wife, Charlsie, during rookie season with Miami in 2000-01? The couple has three sons, Jaelen and twins Kaden and Kalek? His brother-in-law is Kings guard Mike Bibby and is the son-in-law of former Southern California head coach and NBA player Henry Bibby? Likes reading books by author David Goines? Likes watching movies and has an extensive collection of DVDs? Has two dogs named Passion and Rizzo.</div>
    http://www.nba.com/playerfile/eddie_house/bio.html

Go down to personal.

11. CelticBalla32

Jason Hart and Mike Bibby have some sort of connection then, because I DEFINITELY remember hearing that on TNT one night last season. It wasn't Eddie House, because I remember it was one of Bibby's teammates. I could have swore it was Hart.

12. pjcolpitts?

pjcolpitts? BBW Elite Member

Yeah, Eddie House and Mike Bibby used to be teammates on the Kings a few seasons ago.

13. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

we all know carter and mcgrady are cousins but antawn jamison is like carters brother-in-law or something like that

14. Trifecta

Trifecta BBW Graphics Team

Should have like a 2 on 2 tourny for all players related..lol.

15. Memphology

Memphology BBW VIP

Watching the Portland game last night, they said Jarret Jack is cousins with Chris Duhon.Btw, Kandace Parker and Anthony Parkers are brother-and-sister, AND Kandace Parker is dating Sheldon Williams.