Im sorry...all this non playoff talk is for losers.

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by MIXUM, Nov 3, 2008.

1. MIXUM

MIXUM Suspended

radio/mixmaster/club jock/syndication programmer
    The Blazers have not made the playoffs in 6 years. For a organization that made it fr 18 straight years...thats not acceptable. KP should be making deals to get this team to the post season. Roy and Aldridge are in their third years. ALdridge is starting t look like an average power forward who wont bang. Im sick of fans saying wait till next year. Every damn year its the same thing. Its time to make that next step young or not. If you wanna root for constant lotto teams...go be a fan of the thunder. No more free passes for the blazers or managment. KP needs to make a deal happen before we are out of the post season for 7 years. I dont care if we get swept in teh 1st round. Payoffs are a must or this season is a major f@@kin failure.

Im sorry im in a real bad mood cause my bills are also looking like playoffs arent happening after a 5-1 start losing to the lowly dolphins and overated jets.

2. AgentDrazenPetrovic

AgentDrazenPetrovic Anyone But the Lakers

I agree. Except we need to go all the way.

3. MrJayremmie

MrJayremmie Well-Known Member

how does he look average? He is definitely above average, and one of the better young PFs in the league... He has actually been down low a lot this year.

4. crowTrobot

crowTrobot die comcast

that was almost coherent

5. Nikolokolus

Nikolokolus There's always next year

*sigh*

I knew the wrist slitters would be out in force before the season began. I predicted there was a very good chance this team would go 0-5 to start even with G.O. in the lineup (whoohoo! we're on pace for 1-4 or better, so I'm glad I was wrong).

why don't we all just calm the fuck down, step away from the ledge and realize a few things: 1) This team probably overachieved last year, 2) going 1-2 against teams that all won 50+ games the year before is actually a pretty good mark, and 3) this team is still insanely young with tons of new personnel (mostly rookies) that are all trying to figure out how to play with each other.

We should have all known the start to this season was going to be brutally tough, we might as well try to enjoy this season for what it is, win or lose.