Imbecile Quinn at it again

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Apr 6, 2021.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

As many of us told a few people here. Takes Kakko off the Panarin line and puts career minor leaguer Blackwell there again. I'll say it yet again. This clown needs to be fired immediately. Coaching scared with no commitment to developing our young forwards. JD and Gorton have done nothing but sit on their worthless asses since after the draft.

2. kreidertime

To show you further what a complete dumbass this guy is as a coach, look at what he said. I like the way Lafreniere is playing so I want to put Kakko back with him. Here is his icetime the last 5 games. 8:13 minutes, 11:00, 10:57, 8:11, 12:02. Absolute lie. That isn't the ice time of a player you like the way is playing. Then the retard goes on to say Panarin and Strome played well with a Fast type last year. One, bringing up a player that is no longer here is completely moronic and is what a loser coach does. It's insulting to your current players. Two, comparing a career minor leaguer to Fast is insulting to anybody who watched Fast play. Three, the fan base was complaining for years about Fast being on a scoring line when he's not good offensively.

This guy might actually be worse than Renney.

3. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

I think I read the same article and it said kravtsov who I thought looked pretty good in his debut just missing scoring the winning goal was being moved to the 4th line. UGH!

4. kreidertime

This guy is sooooo bad. They can't wait until the year ends to can him. He has to go now.