"Improvement Week" Update - some good news

Discussion in 'Oregon Ducks' started by Targus, Oct 1, 2011.

1. Targus

Targus Suspended

Keeping you safe. If I tell you more, you would b
    Middle linebacker Michael Clay left practice in full pads and without a boot, which is a good indication that he's progressing from a lower left leg/ankle injury against Nevada. Kicker Rob Beard left practice in full pads, too.

"We’re just trying to get better and improve in fundamentals," UO coach Chip Kelly said of the bye. "We don’t count it as a bye week. We talk about it being an improvement week. How do we get better at all the little tiny things we did. We practiced real hard on Tuesday and again on Thursday, and we’re back out here again today getting ready for Cal. We felt like we accomplished that in the two days."

Quarterback Darron Thomas said he's looking forward to the Ducks' lone Thursday night game of the season.

"I was telling some of the young guys, 'y'all haven't seen the (real) atmosphere yet (at Autzen),'" he said. "They think they have seen it, because they've been to the last two games (at home), but I don't think they've seen the atmosphere we're about to get because it's the first night game and we're in school -- and it's Thursday. I know it's going to be over the top."

http://www2.registerguard.com/cms/index.php/duck-football/comments/oregons-saturday-practice-update/

2. STOMP

STOMP mere fan

Damn right it's going to be over the top DT. So stoked. Flying up to PDX on Wednesday night, anyone else going?

STOMP

3. Wheels

Wheels Is That A Challenge?!?!1! Staff Member Global Moderator

dang wish I was making this one :(

4. Targus

Targus Suspended

Keeping you safe. If I tell you more, you would b
    I wish! Represent, Stomp!