Isaiah Thomas Threatens Wizards Fan

Discussion in 'Boston Celtics' started by truebluefan, May 9, 2017.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

During the Wizards’ 116-89 Game 4 victory, a heckler got under Isaiah Thomas’ skin.

“I will f–k you up and you know that,” warned the All-Star point guard from the Celtics’ bench.

The East semis are between Boston and Washington are deadlocked at two games apiece, with Game 5 set for Beantown tomorrow night.

Per the Boston Globe:

Celtics point guard Isaiah Thomas dominated the first two games of the Eastern Conference semifinals against the Wizards, averaging 43 points, 6.5 assists, and 2 turnovers. But the last two games in Washington were a struggle for the two-time All-Star. He averaged 16 points, 4.5 assists, and 4 turnovers, and the Celtics lost both times.

“I think [the Wizards are] doing a good job of not only being there with the guy defending the pick-and-roll, but also the next guy in help,” Celtics coach Brad Stevens said. “I think they’re really loading up, and so there’s sometimes a look of two guys, sometimes a look of three guys that are all in that vicinity.”

- See more at: http://www.slamonline.com/nba/isaiah-thomas-threatens-wizards-fan/#mtbYlo5UGoMdMqD1.97