It's so lonely in here.

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Pats37, Dec 22, 2003.

1. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

No fellow pats fans to speak of. So Pats37 whats up? Not much pats37. How are you. I'm good and u. same. aaahhhhhhhhh kill me need some pats fans to talk with.

Anyone see how weak Pennington's arm is? Saturday he was throwing like he had a limp wrist. We were jumping all over anything beyond 10 yards.

2. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

Being alone in the forum must make it easy to keep order as the moderator.

3. Pats37

I hear that. I think I'm gonna just start fighting with my self. I wish my team sucked so people would want to tell me why. At least I'd have visitors. Well.....no I really don't.

4. Rube Cred

Rube Cred nfl-*****s member

I like the Pats, and I wish you guys the best of luck... unless you end up playing the Vikings! Seriously, your team is impressive... not much else to say!

5. Steelerfan_2005

Steelerfan_2005 The Peacekeeper XL

If the Pats don't win the Super Bowl it will be because they didn't get there. No NFC team will beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl.

6. Send em back al

Send em back al nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Pats37 wrote:

I hear that. I think I'm gonna just start fighting with my self. I wish my team sucked so people would want to tell me why. At least I'd have visitors. Well.....no I really don't.
    </div>

If you want a fight over absolutly nothing, I hear that the other site is up and running again. Otherwise, if you want me to say something negative about the Pats so you can practice, just give the word.

7. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

I could tell you how I feel about the Jets and then you could go in and edit it to say Patriots instead.

8. Dolphins

Dolphins nfl-*****s member

I'm not much of a New england fan but good luck!!

9. Pats37

Thanks guys. I'm just in need of my own pats crew in here as well as alll the good general stuff. Steeler fan I have to agree if we get to teh superbowl I don't think there is an NFC team I'm scared of because none of them are as complete as we are but the scary team right know is Denver as far as I'm concerned. They are 9-2 I believe with plummer at the helm and could be the toughest matchup against the pats in playoffs.

10. td4td

td4td Fearless ****** of Orange Crush

It could be very interesting if the Broncos and Patriots meet again. The last time they met on that Monday night game the Broncos were playing with their 3rd string QB and almost pulled out the win. I think with Plummer behind center the Broncos have a better then average shot at beating anyone on their home turf.

I had the Eagles winning it all over the Patriots in another section of this site. I am going to change my mind and say no matter who represents the NFC I think the Super Bowl champion will be from the AFC.

11. Pats37

I'm in agreement the the SB champ will be an AFC team but our Defense is playing alot better since that game with Kanell at QB and both teams were missing key contributors. We were without Ted Washington,Ted Johnson,Richard Seymore(the biggest loss), and I'm not sure if that was the game Ty Law missed but at that time he had been Questionable every week with bad ribs and a high ankle sprain that would have kept most running backs out for weeks. He is seemingly healthy now though. Without Seymore or Washington we are a much weaker defense and denver proved that by putting up the only 100 yard rushing performance and it took a last minute drive to win, but then again we never kill anyone as it is. Also I believe your defense still had Mobley and Gold at the time. So alot has changed since that game and right know you guys are a very hot team but If we can close it out against buffalo we are going to be tough to beat at home.

It would be a totally different game than the first meeting and it will be intresting to see who comes out on top. I think the pats will be able to make plummer beat them and hopefully he makes some mistakes and Brady doesn't because I'm sure thats what the game will come down to if we meet in the Playoffs. It will be a low scoring tough Defensive battle and with our track record this year that would be in our favor but in todays NFL there are no definites whatsoever.

12. td4td

Gold got injured 3 weeks before the Monday night game while playing Pittsburgh, and then two weeks later Mobley got hurt playing against Baltimore.

So the Broncos were without 2 of their starting linebackers that Monday night. But you guys also had your share of injuries.

I have to admit though, you guys have been pretty damn impressive despite the injuries and the bottom line is scoreboard.

But I still want to see this game played with Plummer starting for Denver. He brings out the best in every Bronco and I think he could make the difference no matter who is missing or not for either team.

13. Pats37

I agree they are a totally different team with the snake at the helm and he has been much better at not turning the ball over this year. I'm glad to because I always felt bad for him down in Arizona with no talent around him.

Ya we have started 42 different players this year. More than any team since 1970. Our depth is the key and belichick's ability to use the strength's of each player has been huge. We have a ton of young talent both starting and off the bench which is going to come in handy for the future.

I have a feeling as long as plummer,portis and Shanahan are there our two teams will be bumping heads for a while.

14. td4td

42 different starters and still competitive. If Belichick does not get coach of the year, it will be robbery!

15. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Pats37 wrote:

No fellow pats fans to speak of. So Pats37 whats up? Not much pats37. How are you. I'm good and u. same. aaahhhhhhhhh kill me need some pats fans to talk with.

Anyone see how weak Pennington's arm is? Saturday he was throwing like he had a limp wrist. We were jumping all over anything beyond 10 yards.
    </div>

U know, Pats37, you could start inventing aliases just to keep yourself company in here. Though, I will be really upset if one is not called Sybil. Ha ha ha!???

16. Pats37

I call my imaginary friend SybilFox hahahahhha Pb you suck . hahahahahhahah