Iverson Celebrity Summer Classic

Discussion in 'Philadelphia 76ers' started by Sasha, Jul 20, 2003.

1. Sasha

Sasha ...since the beginning.

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The elite event of the summer is The Source Sports presents Allen Iverson Celebrity Summer Classic brought to you by CrossOver Promotions and Reebok. The event is hosted by Philadelphia 76ers star player Allen Iverson.

Tipping off the event will be a press conference hosted by the ESPN Zone (555 12th Street NW Washington, D.C.) on Friday, July 18. Press conference begins at 6 p.m. Allen Iverson, along with his celebrity friends, will be on hand for a question-and-answer segment immediately following the press conference announcementp</div>

Here's the full article.

2. Sasha

I like how coach Ayers made an appearance here. That is something coach Brown never did, and because of that I think his and AI's relationship suffered. I don't think coach Ayers will have any problems like he did with coach Brown, he was even over Allen's house for dinner the other day.

3. AZ1

AZ1 JBB JustBBall Member

Who is going to be there?

4. Sasha

Last year these people were there: Kevin Garnett, Pat Croce, Bow-Wow, Eric Snow, Rasheed Wallace, Stephon Marbury, Tim Thomas, Larry Hughes, Joe Smith, Bruce Smith, Aaron Brooks and Michael Vick, along with a host of comedians, actors and other prominent figures from the entertainment and sports world.

Will Smith has come to every single one, he is a huge fan of Allen, same with Jay Leno.

It already happenned though, six days ago.