Iverson to Miss NBA All-Star Game

Discussion in 'Utah Jazz' started by KS1, Feb 13, 2007.

1. KS1

KS1 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Iverson to Miss NBA All-Star Game

DENVER, Feb. 13 -- Denver Nuggets guard Allen Iverson will not play in the 2007 NBA All-Star Game on Feb. 18 due to a sprained right ankle. The injury has forced him to miss seven of the last eight games and will sideline him for tomorrow night?s game at Minnesota. Iverson originally suffered the sprain against Charlotte on Jan. 29 and aggravated it on Feb. 7 against New Orleans/Oklahoma City.

?I?m very disappointed that I can?t play right now,? said Iverson. ?I was really looking forward to representing the Nuggets in my first All-Star Game with the West. However, I need to make sure my ankle is 100 percent for the stretch run. I want to thank the Western Conference coaches for selecting me and my teammates and coaching staff for putting me in a position to succeed. I couldn?t have made it without them. I also want to thank all the fans who have supported me and that voted for me as a starter. I wish I could play for you all.?</div>

http://www.nba.com/nuggets/news/iverson_070213.html

D-Will, hopefully, will replace Iverson and play ASG, they can't exactly replace a small(Nash) with a big(Okur) again, and I don't think anyone else in the West that's playing as well as him isn't on the team already...Pray folks, pray[​IMG]

2. Stockton

Stockton JBB

Memo and Ray Allen are in as the replacements for Iverson and Nash.

3. Legacy

Legacy Beast

Well ateast you guys got on of your players in. [​IMG]

4. KS1

KS1 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Stockton Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Memo and Ray Allen are in as the replacements for Iverson and Nash.</div>

F*&%&^% B*&$@ A$$ M&^%$!@~)(_+ D*&^%$#@!