Jailblazers at work

Discussion in 'Portland Trail Blazers' started by PlaTsanity, Jun 8, 2006.

1. PlaTsanity

PlaTsanity JBB JustBBall Member

source: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives...nd_the_blazers/

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The Oregonian - Legal troubles continue for Zach Randolph and the Portland Trailblazers, an organization that has claimed to be committed to insuring a problem-free team that has been absolutely plagued with problems.

Randolph was allegedly caught street racing with two loaded guns in his vehicle. Randolph was the passenger and the guns on-hand were licensed as consealed weapons.

Officer Matthew Wells also claimed that he could smell a distinct marijuana odor.</div>

2. hustler

hustler Revving up the Engine

Wow...another step down for the TrailBlazers. This is breaking news that can ruin this organization.

3. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince JBB JustBBall Member

he needs to leave. why does this stuff happen in portland, is it a rough city or something?

4. hustler

hustler Revving up the Engine

No, doesn't seem like it. But not a lot of people watch the TrailBlazers play, i think they should move to another place.

Randolf has to go...he's wasted so much seasons with them. I don't see why he's still staying there, they haven't improven much from what i've seen.

5. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting TheFreshPrince:</div><div class="quote_post">he needs to leave. why does this stuff happen in portland, is it a rough city or something?</div>

Not at all, it's a beautiful city, but there's not much to do out there so I'm sure these guys get bored and take risks to have some form of entertainment.

6. TheFreshPrince

TheFreshPrince JBB JustBBall Member

^^Thats what i thought, but it seems like to be on the team you need like 3 loaded guns on you at all times. Didnt bassy have a gun on a plane a couple of months ago?

7. ilive4ball

ilive4ball JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Not at all, it's a beautiful city, but there's not much to do out there so I'm sure these guys get bored and take risks to have some form of entertainment.
    __________________</div>

I'm from portland, there's plenty to do, I mean it's not NY or LA but it's your average big city. The night life is ok but not enough for young millionare male athletes. They probably just get bored and need to do something, because of their stature (who wouldn't notice a Tricked out Escalade street racing?) they just get caught more than the rest of us lol.

8. Buckets

Buckets JBB JustBBall Member

This franchise has to make a move IMO, they're not doing anythin' here and maybe a change of scenery somewhere more remote with less drugs like OKC or something would be nice, just place to set these guys and the clubs record straight.

9. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting ilive4ball:</div><div class="quote_post">I'm from portland, there's plenty to do, I mean it's not NY or LA but it's your average big city. The night life is ok but not enough for young millionare male athletes. They probably just get bored and need to do something, because of their stature (who wouldn't notice a Tricked out Escalade street racing?) they just get caught more than the rest of us lol.</div>

What I never understand is why don't these guys just fly out to LA or NY or Vegas when they want to party? The guy is making over $10Million a year, buy a private plane and just fly back and forth anytime you want.

10. On_The_Rim29

On_The_Rim29 JBB JustBBall Member

They don't need to move they need new management. Clean house, infact like I said in the other thread, Sell the Franchise. Get someone to get some real basketball people in here and the only one to keep is McMillian. Re-Build the Franchise, and re-build it around your Coach and some of your better behaved people and ones that have potential, like Martell Webster.

11. Custodianrules2

Custodianrules2 Cohan + Rowell = Suck

Welcome to the Warriors' world. [​IMG] Ever since "choke-gate" and the curse of Chris Webber, the Warriors have been rebuilding ever since with good behavior as priority.

At least the Blazers were good enough to go to the playoffs in consecutive years.