Funny Joke Du Jour

Discussion in 'New York Yankees' started by Mattingly23NY, Mar 11, 2018.

1. Mattingly23NY

Mattingly23NY Turning Fastballs Into Souveneir's ~

Ret. Quality OPS/Engr. Mgr.
    after spending Friday in the Hospital (Gall Bladder removal), and having an R.N. who could of easily graced the cover/pages of Playboy; I found this in my email the next morning. Ironic timing....

While riding my Harley, I swerved to avoid hitting a deer, lost control and landed in a ditch, severely banging my head. Dazed and confused I crawled out of the ditch to the edge of the road when a shiny new convertible pulled up with a very beautiful woman who asked,

"Are you okay?" As I looked up, I noticed she was wearing a low cut blouse with cleavage to die for...

"I'm okay, I think," I replied as I pulled myself up to the side of the car to get a closer look. She said,

“Get in and I’ll take you home so I can clean and bandage that nasty scrape on your head.”

"That's nice of you," I answered, “but I don't think my wife will like me doing that!”

"Oh, come now, I’m a nurse," she insisted. "I need to see if you have any more scrapes and then treat them properly."

Well, she was really pretty and very persuasive. Being sort of shaken and weak, I agreed, but repeated,

"I'm sure my wife won't like this."

We arrived at her place which was just few miles away, and after a couple of cold beers and the bandaging, I thanked her and said,

"I feel a lot better, but I know my wife is going to be really upset, so I'd better go now."

"Don't be silly!" she said with a smile, while unbuttoning her blouse exposing the most beautiful set of breasts I’ve ever seen.

"Stay for a while. She won't know anything. By the way, where is she?"

"Still in the ditch with my Harley, I guess."

stampedehero likes this.
  2. Yankeefan5545

Yankeefan5545 Well-Known Member

Retired
    Good thing I wasn't drinking any liquid after reading that, I totally lost it on the punch line.

Mattingly23NY likes this.
  3. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    Lmfao...you had me at breasts

4. yankeesince59

yankeesince59 "Oh Captain, my Captain".

lol...good one, Matts.