Jos? Mourinho Scenario

Discussion in 'England' started by neo, Nov 3, 2006.

1. neo

neo DYC Squad Backup player

How long do you all think he'll stay at Chelsea? and realistically, who would Chelsea fans like to replace him when this scenario occurs?

I think he'll eventually end up at Barcelona, so that he has the chance to show Barca fans just how good he is. And achieve the recognition he deserves. [​IMG]

2. SoilBorn

SoilBorn DYC Mr. Rock 'n' Roll

If he doesn;t win the Champions League this year, Abramovich will slash the tranfer budget and Jose will be given the boot.

With the vast resources at his disposal and he hasn't even made it to the Champions League final with Chelsea?

And I also think if he doesn't win either the league or the FA cup this year he'll be given the boot.

3. dycdan

dycdan DYC please wait...

When he does leave who will the jealous fans envy next? =D

4. SoilBorn

<div class="quote_poster">dan Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">When he does leave who will the jealous fans envy next? =D</div>

He'll go to United. I can feel it.

I'd prefer Ancelotti but I've got this horrible feeling he'll end up here.

5. dycdan

dycdan DYC please wait...

What on earth makes you think he will go to United? Seriously he has it made in England and I just can't see him leaving Chelsea for any other English club unless they can top his transfer budget. However I can see him leaving to manger Portugal or another national team.

Think what would happen if he manged England, everyone would love him. His the type of manager you love to hate.

6. SoilBorn

I don't know why he would come to United. It's not like he'd be wanted here. I just have a feeling that the Glazers would go for the name and press coverage over everything else.

Like I say, I'd prefer Ancelotti to take over from Fergie.