Just Drafted...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by AdropOFvenom, Jul 27, 2007.

1. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

Bold = StarterQB - Matt Hasselbeck. Jay CutlerRB - Larry Johnson, Thomas Jones, Marshawn Lynch, DeShaun FosterWR - Torry Holt, Reggie Brown, Chris Chambers, Ronald Curry, Matt Jones, Brandon MarshallTE - Ben WatsonK - Stephen GostkowskiDEF - Minnesota1. (3) Larry Johnson RB 2. (22) Torry Holt WR 3. (27) Thomas Jones RB 4. (46) Marshawn Lynch RB 5. (51) Reggie Brown WR 6. (70) Chris Chambers WR 7. (75) Matt Hasselbeck QB 8. (94) Jay Cutler QB 9. (99) Ronald Curry WR 10. (118) Benjamin Watson TE 11. (123) Matt Jones WR 12. (142) Brandon Marshall WR 13. (147) DeShaun Foster RB 14. (166) Minnesota DEF 15. (171) Stephen Gostkowski K Thoughts?

2. david81

david81 BBW Member

Watson was a good pick at TE in the 10th, especially now since Graham is gone. Good pick with Marshawn as a back-up RB also. Hasselbeck sucks, so another good pick in Cutler. And hopefully Chambers doesnt get suspended with that DUI and shit.

3. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

I like the WR depth you have. Reggie Brown and Brandon Marshall would be switched on my team, but that's the only thing I would change. Most people would leave it like you have that, though.

4. AdropOFvenom

AdropOFvenom BBW Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Capt. Comeback @ Jul 31 2007, 08:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I like the WR depth you have. Reggie Brown and Brandon Marshall would be switched on my team, but that's the only thing I would change. Most people would leave it like you have that, though.</div>I wasn't really comfterable with my starters so I chose a bunch of high potential backups hoping that one of them will pan out. :thumbsup:

5. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Well that's why I chose Marshall in my league. That and I have too many Jets so my bye weeks are going to hurt.