Juwan's Journal

Discussion in 'Denver Nuggets' started by Phi_Slamma_Jamma, Apr 29, 2003.

1. Phi_Slamma_Jamma

Phi_Slamma_Jamma JBB JustBBall Member

Offical Nuggets Website

http://www.nba.com/nuggets/news/JuwanJournal.html

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">As the season winds down my thoughts are still focused on winning. I want to finish the season on a good note. I'm really proud of the effort that my teammates have given this season. Even though our record doesn't really demonstrate that we are playoff contenders, we have fought hard, game after game regardless of how many points we have been up or down. Each of our guys has really put their entire body and his whole heart in every game. Our young guys have especially played hard. In the beginning they made mistakes, but they have demonstrated extensive growth throughout the season.
    </div>

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">All season long I have faced the question of where I want to play next season. Well, everyone knows how badly I want to be in a winning situation. I want to have a chance to make it to the playoffs and win a title just like every other player. I would like to be part of a team that is moving in that direction. I want to give Denver a try, if I see that they are making the effort to build a winning team.</div>

2. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

His next journal entry will be "Why I left Denver"

3. Phi_Slamma_Jamma

Phi_Slamma_Jamma JBB JustBBall Member

i kinda of hope not. he has done a good job for the nuggets, but i can understand why he would want to leave