Kevin Garnett

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by upsidedownside7, Jun 29, 2007.

1. upsidedownside7

upsidedownside7 JBB JustBBall Member

This morning on the radio, Kawakami hinted that Nelson is on the same track as himself. Kawakami is obsessed with Kevin Garnett, always wishing somehow the warriors trading for him.

You look at the trade exception we now have, Wright & Ellis, KG's preference to play in the west and I don't see how this trade DOESN'T happen.

I advocated trading Jason Richardson over Montay but why would Mullin? Mullin repeatedly affirmed his LOVE for JRich. Now he trades him for a 19 year old? Don't get me wrong, Wright looks like an awesome prospect but he doesn't fit with what they currently have.

Don Nelson 67, Baron Davis 28, Jax 28, they were on the verge of trading Ellis for the 11th pick, (firesale due to his attitude) I don't see them extending him now.

We can give them a good package with Ellis/Wright while using our trade exception. This in return would give them a large trade exception to use themselves.

Dudes, the cards are stacked in our favor, KG is coming here.

2. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

We managed to get to the second round with one superstar. Imagine what we can do with 2... I'm all for KG! Free KG!!!

3. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

I'd be careful about sending off Ellis and one of Biedirns or Wright for KG though. It seems like no other teams can satisfy the Wolves' needs, we definitely have what it takes to get KG but no need to over pay when the Wolves aren't getting any other acceptable offers.

I'd love to get KG and be a great team now but its also nice to have a core of Ellie/Wright/Beans for the next 10 years. Either way its an exciting time to be a GS fan.