Kidd looking to be Perfect

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by The Legend, Jul 22, 2007.

1. The Legend

The Legend Legend of JBB..

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Kidd Planning to Extend 28-0 Record as Team USA Point Man
    Chris Sheridan of the ESPN.com writes, "Only one player on Team USA has an Olympic gold medal and a perfect record wearing the red, white and blue for the senior national men's team. He's also the oldest player on the team, a fact that Jason Kidd kept coming back to over and over again Saturday after the second day of the U.S. national team's mini-camp. 'My job is to help the younger guys, and that's everybody, I guess, because I'm the oldest,' said Kidd, adding that he had 'adopted' Deron Williams so he can raise him to be a USA Basketball stalwart for the next 10-12 years." </div>

Read More

2. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

Kidd was really great in today's game. Dwight, Miller, Lebron were all getting great looks as a result of his passing. He's really a "catalyst" for Team USA's offense. It's definitely going to be different team, compared to what we were seeing last year. I'm excited to see how Kidd will continue to lead them.

3. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

<div class="quote_poster">Kidd Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">He's really a "catalyst" for Team USA's offense.</div>

Oh, la de da. Aren't you smart? [​IMG]

4. NJNetz

NJNetz BBW Banned

<div class="quote_poster">Swish Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Oh, la de da. Aren't you smart? [​IMG]</div>

Yes. He would have had more assists, if Dwight actually knew how to catch the ball. [​IMG]

5. bbwSwish

bbwSwish Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger.

<div class="quote_poster">Kidd Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Yes. He would have had more assists, if Dwight actually knew how to catch the ball. [​IMG]</div>

Haha, true true. He is the God of Turnovers in both the regular season and on Team USA. [​IMG]

6. Master Shake

Master Shake young phoenix

<div class="quote_poster">Swish Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Haha, true true. He is the God of Turnovers in both the regular season and on Team USA. [​IMG]</div>

He has 3 moves. He dunks it, gets fouled or turns it over. If he can get his turnovers down, he will be the most dominate Center ever, IMO. Also if he can shoot better from the line, he will be amazing.