King of the dumbasses Larry Brooks

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Dec 29, 2018.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

at it again with his stupidity. Saying Zucc might bring back a 2nd and a prospect like Grabner. So let us understand this Larry. Zucc who is a far better player than Rick Nash when he got traded and got a 1st and a real good defenseman prospect will only bring back a 2nd and a prospect? I'll say it again. Retire dude. You're senile.

2. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

I don't know, i think he's right on this, as Zucc just isn't consistent enough these days for a team to risk a 1st on him. If he was putting up points at a better rate i could see it, but i think a Grabner type deal is about right. Hopefully Shatt builds up his value as the season goes along.

3. kreidertime

If Nash got a first, Zucc will get a first if he's healthy now. He's played hurt all year. That is the only reason for his play this year.

4. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

Zucc's career high is 61 points a few years ago, he's been trending in the wrong direction since. Most troubling is last year was his first negative +\- and despite being out for 10+ games he's sitting at -15 now. During the summer I mistakenly thought Mats would have a monster year but so far he's been disppointing to say the least but surprising since it's a contract year. If anyone could get a 1st for him it would be Gorton.

5. kreidertime

This guy just gets worse and worse. I have no idea how the Post is still employing this tool.

6. theProdigy223

theProdigy223 Well-Known Member

You keep clicking on his articles don’t you? Well that’s why.

7. kreidertime

Actually, not really. I still get the paper and not for him. Unfortunately, I sometimes read them just to see if he's still that much of a moron.