Knicks-Nuggets Brawl

Discussion in 'Golden State Warriors' started by philsmith75, Dec 16, 2006.

1. philsmith75

philsmith75 JBB JustBBall Member

Just saw the highlights. I know this is more for the other boards but I wanted your views.

'Melo took a flat out cheap shot at Collins, the guy who took JR Smith down with a horsecollar. I don't care how bad the hit was on Collins (not that bad), nothing to me justifies a sucker punch, except an attack on your wife and/or kids. 'Melo looks so weak. Then he's back peddaling towards his bench. I hope he's out for at least 15 games.

2. phunDamentalz

phunDamentalz JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">philsmith75 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Just saw the highlights. I know this is more for the other boards but I wanted your views.

'Melo took a flat out cheap shot at Collins, the guy who took JR Smith down with a horsecollar. I don't care how bad the hit was on Collins (not that bad), nothing to me justifies a sucker punch, except an attack on your wife and/or kids. 'Melo looks so weak. Then he's back peddaling towards his bench. I hope he's out for at least 15 games.</div>
    he'll be lucky to only get 15 i think.

3. Run BJM

Run BJM Heavy lies the crown. Staff Member Global Moderator

Does anyone have the video?Sounds pretty awesome (except Melo).

4. Run BJM

Here's the video:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=261216018

Wow, that was really a cheap shot by Melo. Hit the guy when he was being held by officials and then starts backpedaling toward the bench. Would have loved to see Jeffries get his hands on Melo. That was terrible though, New York must be embarrassed.

Lol, just noticed right after Melo threw the punch Camby tried to hold on to him but he broke free and kept going t back because Jeffries was going after him. Someone should really nail him next time these teams play but Stern will suspend the person a year, too bad.

5. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    <div class="quote_poster">Run BJM Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Here's the video:

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=261216018

Wow, that was really a cheap shot by Melo. Hit the guy when he was being held by officials and then starts backpedaling toward the bench. Would have loved to see Jeffries get his hands on Melo. That was terrible though, New York must be embarrassed.</div>

Wow I couldn't agree more, Melo should have at least stood there... Hit once and run? Heh.

6. AnimeFANatic

AnimeFANatic JBB JustBBall Member

Hahahaha what a p*ssy. I never liked Melo anyway.

7. Run BJM

<div class="quote_poster">huevonkiller Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Wow I couldn't agree more, Melo should have at least stood there... Hit once and run? Heh.</div>

I've made a new sig in honor of this rare occasion where you and I agree.

8. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    <div class="quote_poster">Run BJM Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">I've made a new sig in honor of this rare occasion where you and I agree.</div>

Holy crap, preach buddy.

9. WildHundreds113

WildHundreds113 JBB JustBBall Member

LOL shameless attempt to get people in the GS Forum!!! LMAO!!
    Go BUlls!!!

10. AnimeFANatic

Lets hope Carmelo and family get suspended long enough to drop the Nuggets out of the top 8 seeds lol. Anything to increase the chances for the Warriors.

11. Run BJM

<div class="quote_poster">WildHundreds113 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">LOL shameless attempt to get people in the GS Forum!!! LMAO!!
    Go BUlls!!!</div>

GS board is probably larger and more active than the Bulls'. Apparently more intellegent too. I'll refrain from deleting this garbage so everyone can laugh at you.

12. Legacy

Legacy Beast

Here is the video:

Invalid Video Link

13. philsmith75

philsmith75 JBB JustBBall Member

Funny guys, I just put this in here because I enjoy talking bbal with you guys. I had no idea others would come in. More the merrier!!!

14. Legacy

Legacy Beast

I want to hear Custodian's input on this.

15. AnimeFANatic

LOL, good one Run BJM!

Look at what WildHundreds113 said in the other thread:

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">The funny thing is that these fight have bben going on since the 80's. Now Stern wants to make them a big deal. Honestly that type of fouls coulve caused a serious neck injury. If im playing ball on the street or organized ball and you grab my neck on the way up I'm beating your ass......Point blank!</div>

Then phunDamentalz replied:

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">well if your saying they can cause injury I guess you agree with Stern making them a big deal, right?</div>

LOL

16. WildHundreds113

<div class="quote_poster">Run BJM Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">GS board is probably larger and more active than the Bulls'. Apparently more intellegent too. I'll refrain from deleting this garbage so everyone can laugh at you.</div>

<font color=""Red"">Idiot...

-Run</font>

17. Run BJM

Since this is the Warriors' board...

Is anyone else hoping that Melo is suspended for the season (or several months) so that our chances of making the playoffs are better? If Melo is gone and the Nuggz struggle thats one more available playoff spot and our chances are a bit better, especially as we get healthier.

18. Legacy

Legacy Beast

<div class="quote_poster">WildHundreds113 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">Like I said Shameless!!!</div>

It doesn't really matter what forum it is in, as long is it's JBB and the discussions are running. Go ahead and do it in the Bulls' forum too, if it will make you happier.

19. WildHundreds113

<div class="quote_poster">Run BJM Wrote</div><div class="quote_post"> Idiot... </div>

LOL wow Im an idiot for thinking this thread is shameless? wow, Dont throw names around dude. Im just stating my opinion.

20. Run BJM

<div class="quote_poster">WildHundreds113 Wrote</div><div class="quote_post">LOL wow Im an idiot for thinking this thread is shameless? wow, Dont throw names around dude. Im just stating my opinion.</div>

Ok, I respect that you feel that way but you don't need to go into team boards and make pointless comments just to stir up ****. If you have something intelligent to say on the subject please post it but if not keep your other comments on the Bulls board.