Knicks @ Raptors

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by VinKanaddy, Nov 24, 2004.

1. VinKanaddy

VinKanaddy JBB JustBBall Member

Raptors @ Knicks [topic changed]

Toronto:

<u>Rafer Alston</u>
    [​IMG]
    <u>Vince Carter</u>
    [​IMG]
    <u>Jalen Rose</u>
    [​IMG]
    <u>Chris Bosh</u>
    [​IMG]
    <u>Loren Woods</u>
    [​IMG]

New York:

<u>Stephon Marbury</u>
    [​IMG]
    <u>Jamal Crawford</u>
    [​IMG]
    <u>Tim Thomas</u>
    [​IMG]
    <u>Kurt Thomas</u>
    [​IMG]
    <u>Nazr Mohammed</u>
    [​IMG]

With Donyell Marshall coming back to the lineup the bench should be even more productive. I expect Mitchell to use the 2nd lineup of Milt Palacio, Morris Peterson, Lamond Murray, Donyell Marshall and Matt Bonner after the starting five. Knicks should be ought to prove their doubters wrong, after the blowout in Air Canada Centre. Can Vince con-Vince the T-dot fans that he's back after all? Can the Raps win this one and improve to 7-7 to hold the lead in Atlantic Division? Discuss.

P.S. Please keep the discussions from now on to the upcoming game.

2. Premium

Premium JBB I'm kind of a big deal

should be a great game...im working right now, and ill be at work till later tonight, but im gonna have the game taped and watch it when i get home.

im gonna say that coach mitchell's words will inspire the lack luster performance from some players and we're gonna get a big game out of a few guys. i think the raps will take this one, and i say raps by 7

3. Rim-Rocca

Rim-Rocca JBB JustBBall Member

ya, should be a pretty good game. hopefully the raps can rebound back and win todays game. i say raps by 5.

4. nkwu

nkwu JBB shoehead

I think Raptors can pull it off, I mean, they've been wavering ever since reaching .500, but I'm sure that they can pull it off.

5. VinKanaddy

VinKanaddy JBB JustBBall Member

If Vince comes out strong in this game, I'd give all the credit to Antawn Jamison for being there for him as Vince was when Antawn was struggling in Golden State. As great as Skip to m' Lou is playing, I'd like to see him become less selfish in shooting threes; 10 attempts beyond the arc is a little bit too much.

6. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

yeah i want mo pete to start cause somebody needs to guard crawford, he went for 50 big ones last year in toronto.

7. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

I'm going with Knicks win 90-82 because the absence of Jalen Rose. The Raptors with him won't make a difference because the Knicks are simply the better team.

8. arhieboy

arhieboy JBB Banned Member

They aren't a better team. If you take this into consideration, if Mr.carter averaged 20ppg this year, we would be 8-4. Now thats a damme good record, but instead the man has struggled at the line. But if Raptors want to win, Vince has to join in on the fast break, instead of the last one up. And they have to limit Nazr Muhammed and Kurt Thomas. Last year in both all the battles, New Yorks bigs killed us, as much as Marbury. The only thing about Marbury is that alston has to match his production. For us to be successful tonite, Carter has to do better than Jamal Crawford. Thats prolly the make or break matchup.

9. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting arhieboy:</div><div class="quote_post">They aren't a better team. If you take this into consideration, if Mr.carter averaged 20ppg this year, we would be 8-4. Now thats a damme good record, but instead the man has struggled at the line. But if Raptors want to win, Vince has to join in on the fast break, instead of the last one up. And they have to limit Nazr Muhammed and Kurt Thomas. Last year in both all the battles, New Yorks bigs killed us, as much as Marbury. The only thing about Marbury is that alston has to match his production. For us to be successful tonite, Carter has to do better than Jamal Crawford. Thats prolly the make or break matchup.</div>
    The Raptors do not have as many options as NYK. Almost anyone you take on the Knicks is reliable. The Raptors bench is far less superior to NYK's. Sweetney will kill Bosh in the post and the guard play in NY. is rediculously great. No way Toronto is better than NYK.

10. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Nazr's gonna have a big game. I'm more afraid of their bigs than their guards.

11. Mokster

Mokster JBB JustBBall Member

lets see what vince does this game...hopefully more dunks...up his trade value!

12. InVincible15

InVincible15 JBB JustBBall Member

cant wait its bu to start rite now...i say raps by 7

13. arhieboy

arhieboy JBB Banned Member

Raps have a better bench. If u look at their bench productivity its nutz. And Bosh is way to quick for sweetney. Raptors by 15.

14. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting arhieboy:</div><div class="quote_post">Raps have a better bench. If u look at their bench productivity its nutz. And Bosh is way to quick for sweetney. Raptors by 15.</div>

[​IMG] Wow! I guess we just have to watch the game and see how wrong you are.

15. deception

deception JBB Banned Member

guys jalen is going to start

16. Mr. J

Mr. J Triple Up

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting deception:</div><div class="quote_post">guys jalen is going to start</div>
    I had no idea he was back. In that case I change my mind. Knicks win 90-84.

17. thedude9990

thedude9990 JBB JustBBall Member

yea im watching it on msg carter with 10 rite now and wit the dunk (should of been a alley but he screwed it up)

18. thedude9990

thedude9990 JBB JustBBall Member

carter now with 14 raps are up by like 5

19. P.A.P.

P.A.P. JBB Fresh Start

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting mrj18:</div><div class="quote_post">[​IMG] Wow! I guess we just have to watch the game and see how wrong you are.</div>

63-48 At the Half...He doesn't seem wrong right now [​IMG]

Anyways, Nazr Mohammed is looking like Shaq against us, as always. 14 Points, 10 Boards.

Carter Line: 6-8, 14 Points in 14 Minutes.

Palacio with a surprise 14 points. Woods with 3 blocks and Bosh with 6 boards.

20. InVincible15

InVincible15 JBB JustBBall Member

mrj18 is a bit too cocky, hes bout to be taught a lesson. were embarassing his knicks