Koppen

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by Pats37, Nov 15, 2005.

1. Pats37

Pats37 The Next Big Thing

center Dan Koppen is possibly lost for the season with a seperated shoulder and we lost Eugene Wilson during the miami game to an unknown injury....FANTASTIC. I'm just waiting for the water boy to come down with Wrist tendonitis or something. We are definitely cursed this season.

2. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

It's only further evidence of how poor the division really is that our B team can be in 1st place.

3. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>center Dan Koppen is possibly lost for the season with a seperated shoulder and we lost Eugene Wilson during the miami game to an unknown injury....FANTASTIC. I'm just waiting for the water boy to come down with Wrist tendonitis or something. We are definitely cursed this season.</div>

I feel your pain with injuries...... [​IMG]

4. Pats37

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>It's only further evidence of how poor the division really is that our B team can be in 1st place.</div>

I hear ya..If Pennington didn't flop the Jets may have been in postion for an easy Division title..

5. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

Why can't I be fraud monitoring?

:cheesey:

6. Wannab Favre

Wannab Favre nfl-*****s member

Yeah, they really are cursed this year. Although the leaving of Weis and Crennel have had a huge impact.

Injuries are the main cause for your mediocre form this year. You could still win the division though and hey you never know what can happen in the playoffs!

7. Pats37

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wannab Favre)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah, they really are cursed this year. Although the leaving of Weis and Crennel have had a huge impact.

Injuries are the main cause for your mediocre form this year. You could still win the division though and hey you never know what can happen in the playoffs!</div>

Why was Weis and Crennel leaving a huge impact? Our offense has been fine and is putting up plenty of points while Brady is having his best season, statistically as a pro...I understand some of that has had to do with how bad the Defense is but we have been scoring more than enough to win games with little to no field postion. Imagine if we were turning the ball over how our offense would be doing.

As for the Defense they played well until Harrison went out...I now realize that nobody understood the true value of Rodney to the pats defense. Honestly I really don't think you can blame any of what is going on to the loss of Weis/Crennel..especially the offense.

8. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

With all these guys going down with injuries, the Bills might actually have a shot at winning the divison, which would force the patriots out of the playoffs, cuz i know they arent a wild card team

9. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>It's only further evidence of how poor the division really is that our B team can be in 1st place.</div>

I hear ya..If Pennington didn't flop the Jets may have been in postion for an easy Division title..</div>

its really too bad... but if we can get a new QB liek Brees then i'd say we are favorites to win next year, but we cant have a completely injured Oline and injured team.

10. bakes781

bakes781 nfl-*****s member

It always amazes me the lack of talent at the QB position in the NFL. IMO it's simply having the poise to stand in there & take what the D gives you than it is having the strongest arm. So many QBs buckle under pressure it's pathetic.

11. Pats37

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J-E-T-S 1083)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bakes781)</div><div class='quotemain'>It's only further evidence of how poor the division really is that our B team can be in 1st place.</div>

I hear ya..If Pennington didn't flop the Jets may have been in postion for an easy Division title..</div>

its really too bad... but if we can get a new QB liek Brees then i'd say we are favorites to win next year, but we cant have a completely injured Oline and injured team.</div>

I'm not sure what makes you favorites but you'd be in the running.

12. TOMW74

TOMW74 nfl-*****s member

Koppen and Gay on IR, well we shall see what happens it looks like they signed Artrell Hawkins to replace Gay. this season has really taken a toll on the team, i hope they are starting to jell and feel like the underdogs again. they never play better then when everyone is picking against them.

13. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TOMW74)</div><div class='quotemain'>Koppen and Gay on IR, well we shall see what happens it looks like they signed Artrell Hawkins to replace Gay. this season has really taken a toll on the team, i hope they are starting to jell and feel like the underdogs again. they never play better then when everyone is picking against them.</div>

Hawkins is a pretty good corner, he was the panthers nickel back last year

14. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hawkins is a pretty good corner, he was the panthers nickel back last year</div>

If he's so good, why is he a FA?

15. J-E-T-S 1083

J-E-T-S 1083 The Original Jets Junkie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (J-E-T-S 1083)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pats37)</div><div class='quotemain'>

its really too bad... but if we can get a new QB liek Brees then i'd say we are favorites to win next year, but we cant have a completely injured Oline and injured team.</div>

I'm not sure what makes you favorites but you'd be in the running.</div>

NO WE ARE FAVORITES CAUSE I WANT... TO... WIN ALREADY "sob sob" [​IMG]

no ur right we are not favorites all 4 teams next year have teh potential to be playoff teams i think this year is just a "take a break from being good" year for all 4 teams. Dophins have a ton of money to spend, the Bills havent unleashed their full potential plus injuries they could be easy superbowl picks next year if Losman settles down. Jets have the tools to be a playoff team. And the Patriots are always gonna be there to play and i couldnt see them not making the playoffs. The whole division is up for grabs this year AND next year, no clear favorite or loser next year