Kravtsov and Anderson busts?

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by NYR2009, Dec 8, 2019.

1. NYR2009

NYR2009 Member

Are both of these picks busts? I understand that Quinn hasn't been particularly helpful in developing Anderson, but he didn't really show anything exciting either. At #7 overall he should have been developed already. Kravtsov is a healthy scratch in Russia. WTF? Isn't it time for Clark to go? or maybe don't let him pick at the top 15 ever.

2. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

No. Clark has plenty of great picks. Especially later picks. I said it would take the Pack coach 10 games to unscrew Andersson. It's been 7 games he now has 4 G 1 A with a complete crap offensive squad down there. Most of the Rangers forward talent is in college or in europe. Buchnevich is pretty good for a 3rd rounder and I'm not his biggest fan. Barron should be a good player for us and he was a 6th round pick. The last two drafts have tons of steals. Pajuniemi on a crap team is killing it this year. Keane has been fantastic in the AHL. Gross is a real good in juniors. Lundkvist is one of the top defenseman prospects in the world. He is having a monster season. Miller will be fine. Wisconsin's coaching staff blows. He needs to get to the Pack ASAP. Skinner is having a great year. Robertson is having a tough defensive season but he will be fine. Kravtsov I would move but I don't blame all his production on him. He team sucks moose dong and has for years. Me, I'd like to package him for a Glass or Cozens. The Rangers have a ton of young talent. Y0ung players are inconsistent.

If you look at the rosters of the Pack and Kravtsov's team they suck ass. Kravtsov fucked up big time. He should not have gone back. He should have stayed and he would be playing with Andersson and could be developing chemistry right now.

3. Greyvtrayn

Greyvtrayn Well-Known Member

Yeah, def too early to call them busts. Having not seen anything from Kravtsov and very little from Andersson it's disappointing that they aren't contributing yet but, I would not close the books on either of them.

4. kreidertime

Quinn has some good things about him but he's also a dumbass with some things. Andersson was one. Howden should be in the AHL working on his game.

5. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

Way too early to say anything like that about Kravtsov. Andersson was just overdrafted 20 spots too early for his skill set. He should be a good 3rd line player over time but probably needs a change of scenery.

6. Ranger71

Kravtsov's on his way back! :santa:

7. kreidertime

Finally, the first smart decision the dumbass has made.

8. Ranger71

Kravtsov with an assist but the Pack lose 5-2.

9. kreidertime

Andersson needs to turn it on big time the next 20 games. He's starting to worry me now. He's with a good coach. Granted, he's not a player that will create his own offense much and that cast down there is a bunch of hasbeens at forward. However, he needs to do better.

10. Ranger71

With Andersson i think the rest of the season in Hartford may be good in motivating him to improve his shortcomings going into next year. Seems he could be the type to not round out until he's 22/23. Hard to believe a guy picked 7th, overdrafted or not would be a complete bust and non-NHL regular but we'll see.

11. panzerporter

panzerporter Well-Known Member

Liass seems to be waiting for something to happen instead of making things happen but it's a little early to foretell his future. Contrast him with Chytil who started in Hartford, got the message and responded positively. Kakko was on #1PP a few games ago but minutes should be earned and he's last on the team in +/-, forgivable for an 18 yr old. I think Quinn has done a good job so far for such a young team.

RangersFan likes this.
  12. Greyvtrayn

Def too early to close the books on Andersson but, good-to-great players elevate those around him especially against inferior opponents. He needs to prove it in Hartford. If he is an NHL player he will produce in the AHL. If not....well...

13. Ranger71

Andersson has requested a trade and is no longer formally with the team.

14. theProdigy223

theProdigy223 Well-Known Member

What does that even mean? He just upped and left?

His production since being sent down speaks for itself. And if this is his attitude about it, Good riddance.

15. Ranger71

Ha, yeah i don't know what that exactly entails. Went back to get an early start on Xmas in Sweden? Hopefully they can get a 3rd or something for him.

16. kreidertime

Well, that sucks. Hopefully, Gorton will put him in a package deal and go that route.

17. kreidertime

Maybe they wanted to send him to the ECHL. Andersson should go back to Sweden and play there.

18. BigDaddyAl1973

BigDaddyAl1973 Well-Known Member

Accountant
    Mental midget....fuck him..some kids can take criticism and work harder to improve themselves while others have listened and believed all the smoke people blew up their ass and decided that talent alone will get them to the top.

19. RangersFan

RangersFan Well-Known Member

Goodbye Andersson. Did Chytil do that when he got sent down? Man up dude and play better. You did shit up here. You have done shit down there. Look in the mirror and step up and earn it. Instead you say I want a trade after doing NOTHING. That's a joke. MAN UP!!!

20. Greyvtrayn

Its been entirely (ENTIRELY) down hill since the whole silver medal fiasco at the U18 WCs. Young kid, talented but bad attitude. There were varying opinions on what that said about his character but for now it seems the ones who saw it as a red flag were correct.