Kravtsov can come over this year

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Jun 25, 2018.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Has the option to buy out his contract. Which I'm sure the Rangers will do for him. LOL

2. strudwickisthebest

strudwickisthebest Well-Known Member

If he can good. Put him on the ice. Almost every team has had a productive 18 year old

3. mrmel29

mrmel29 Well-Known Member

See how he looks in camp. If he shows he can contribute add him to the big team. If not, let him play in AHL and develop. The kid is gonna be a very good player and it sounds like he wants to be here. Absolutely love the miller pick and can't wait for him to get here in a year or 2. The big animal defender that is a great skater and a physical force is what this team has been waiting for. And I'm probably in the minority here but I wouldn't mind trading for lucic to protect the kids the next couple of years as long as it came with edmontons 1st round unprotected pick next year. Or maybe quinn just unshackles Kreids who AV kept turning into a big pussy with his turn the other cheek philosophy. So glad he's gone. I'm looking forward to some of these kids making the jump to play on the big club this year like I was 2 years ago when the yanks finally decided to go with youth and not all the old farts. Our first round picks which is basically your lifeblood of a team was excellent. Rounds after that are always a crapshoot that we'll have to see how they turn out.