lamont jordan

Discussion in 'Graphics Showcase' started by 7Goat, Jul 1, 2007.

1. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

2. Delonte4Prez

Delonte4Prez BBW Member

Thats hot yo.Background is plain but works really well here.

3. wolverine30

wolverine30 BBW Elite Member

Looks like a JoeMagoo sig. Pretty good. Not a fan of the text.

4. iversonfan268

iversonfan268 BBW VIP

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wolverine30 @ Jul 1 2007, 09:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Looks like a JoeMagoo sig. Pretty good. Not a fan of the text.</div>no it doesn't...

5. Opal

Opal Active Member

No way Wolverine, that looks like 7Goats normal style. This is nice, just the BG needs more detail.

6. KCX

KCX BBW VIP

I dont think hes saying he copied his idea or nething.. I think he just means the huge render in the back and the small render in the front

7. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

I'm not copying anyone... but if it looks like someone else's, so be it.I just put it there 'cause it looked good.thanks for the comments though, was going for something without very much scattered sh*t

8. Opal

Opal Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KCX @ Jul 1 2007, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I dont think hes saying he copied his idea or nething.. I think he just means the huge render in the back and the small render in the front</div>That is true, but a lot of designers do that including me sometimes.

9. MaRdYC26

MaRdYC26 BBW Graphics Team

It looks pretty good - I don't really love the text, but it isn't horrible. One thing I'm really not feeling is the blurred render. I'm sorry, I just don't like the feel of it at all. It looks pretty bad IMO, but the render effects and the rest of the BG really make up for it. Overall, good job.

10. TigerTaylor

TigerTaylor BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MaRdYC26 @ Jul 5 2007, 11:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>It looks pretty good - I don't really love the text, but it isn't horrible. One thing I'm really not feeling is the blurred render. I'm sorry, I just don't like the feel of it at all. It looks pretty bad IMO, but the render effects and the rest of the BG really make up for it. Overall, good job.</div>I agree. The blurred render ruins the sig IMO. It takes all the flow away. Either sharpen the blurred render or switch it out with another stock.