Larry Brooks the moron, back at it again

Discussion in 'New York Rangers' started by kreidertime, Sep 18, 2018.

1. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

https://nypost.com/2018/09/17/lias-andersson-is-the-bet-rangers-cant-afford-to-lose/

This guy is so freakin stupid it's absolutely incredible. For starters, he says it was a disappointment Andersson didn't make the team last year. No it wasn't you senile, asswipe. It's not a disappointment when an 18 year old doesn't make the NHL. Even a 19 or 20 year old. Then he says they passed up more talented offensive players like Mittelstadt. Mittelstadt didn't even average a PPG in college. Unlike you Larry, some of us understand that players who actually play defense matter. I guess he wasn't watching this team the past 3 years. Higher offensive ceilings in players only matter if they come to the NHL over a full season and put some numbers up and can actually play defense. One dimensional morons in the NHL end up getting traded many, many, times.

2. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

And some people think Middlestadt is a bit overrated. Andersson is not going to be a 4th liner this year they'll just move him or Chytil to Wing but they're not going to waste him on the 4th line. I don't know why Brooks feels that. It's not like there's enough vets to push him down that far.

3. kreidertime

kreidertime Well-Known Member

Brooks is a senile, dumbass who hasn't been good in a decade. I am one who thinks Middlestadt is overrated. I've come to expect asswipe article after article from Brooks.

4. Ranger71

Ranger71 Well-Known Member

I'm surprised they haven't moved on from him but i guess he'll be there till' he croaks. lol