Lebron James or Tyson Chandler or Amare Stodmire

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by Ghost, Mar 9, 2003.

1. Ghost

Ghost BBW Member

If u could have one of them what one would it be.

2. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

LeBron, hes all a round player

3. pacers#1

pacers#1 JBB JustBBall Member

yea Lebron. Hes gonna b waaaay better than those other 2.

4. Big D

Big D JBB JustBBall Member

Easy choice. Bron Bron.

5. Ghost

Ghost BBW Member

I would pick bron to

6. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

easily stoutemire. tyson is a bust. lebron may be good some day but nothing special. amare is the real deal and hes already proving it. he could be a KG style player. a walking double double

7. Pacers Fan

Pacers Fan JBB JustBBall Member

Tyson = Kukoc
    Stoud= poor man's KG
    Bronny= way better than Kobe [​IMG] :shock: [​IMG] 8)

LeBron

8. olskoolfunktitude

ah but Amare is teh poor mans KG at 21 years old. he may one day surpass KG if he improves

9. LaBballFan

LaBballFan JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "J Tins11 JO7":</div><div class="quote_post">

LeBron</div>

When pigs learn to fly

10. Pacers Fan

Pacers Fan JBB JustBBall Member

there's sumthing pink in the sky! it's a pig! i guess what i said is true. :shock:
    i'm serious, i think LeBron will be better than Kobe and crack top 30 best all-time. [​IMG]

11. pacers#1

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "olskoolFunktitude":</div><div class="quote_post">easily stoutemire. tyson is a bust. lebron may be good some day but nothing special. amare is the real deal and hes already proving it. he could be a KG style player. a walking double double</div>

Bronnys nothin special? hav u ever seen him play?

12. Phi_Slamma_Jamma

Phi_Slamma_Jamma JBB JustBBall Member

Chandler.

he was played well lately. He is definetly getting better from where he was last year.

Why didn't you put Kwame Brown up there instead of chandler

13. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

how is Amare like KG? they are totally different players. Amare will be great some day but he and KG have different packages.

14. olskoolfunktitude

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "J Tins11 JO7":</div><div class="quote_post">there's sumthing pink in the sky! it's a pig! i guess what i said is true. :shock:
    i'm serious, i think LeBron will be better than Kobe and crack top 30 best all-time. [​IMG]</div>

kobe aint the 30 best of all time. not the 50 best either. but anyways...
    yea ive seen him play he looks great. he can shoot. he can jump high too. so can pretty much every player in the NBA. look at Lebrons competition. hes playing a bunch of pubeless suburban white kids from ohio. thats why he looks dominant. hes just going to be a good NBA player. maybe an all star. maybe better than kobe but not the BEST player of all time!!!

Amare is like KG. he tries to do what KG does. hes better in his first year than KG was in his first year. even KG will tell you that

15. pacers#1

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "olskoolFunktitude":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "J Tins11 JO7":</div><div class="quote_post">there's sumthing pink in the sky! it's a pig! i guess what i said is true. :shock:
    i'm serious, i think LeBron will be better than Kobe and crack top 30 best all-time. [​IMG]</div>

yea ive seen him play he looks great. he can shoot. he can jump high too. so can pretty much every player in the NBA. look at Lebrons competition. hes playing a bunch of pubeless suburban white kids from ohio. thats why he looks dominant. hes just going to be a good NBA player. maybe an all star. maybe better than kobe but not the BEST player of all time!!!

Amare is like KG. he tries to do what KG does. hes better in his first year than KG was in his first year. even KG will tell you that</div>

ull c how gd lebron is next year

16. vinsanity03

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "LaBballFan":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "J Tins11 JO7":</div><div class="quote_post">

LeBron</div>

When pigs learn to fly</div>

You use that alot...dont you?

17. vinsanity03

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "pacers#1":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "olskoolFunktitude":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "J Tins11 JO7":</div><div class="quote_post">there's sumthing pink in the sky! it's a pig! i guess what i said is true. :shock:

Amare is like KG. he tries to do what KG does. hes better in his first year than KG was in his first year. even KG will tell you that</div>

ull c how gd lebron is next year</div>

What do you mean? theres alota amazing kids in highschool, he played against Carmelo Anthony, and Carmelo won, now hes in the NCAA and hes doing very well

18. olskoolfunktitude

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "pacers#1":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "olskoolFunktitude":</div><div class="quote_post"><div class="quote_poster">Quoting "J Tins11 JO7":</div><div class="quote_post">there's sumthing pink in the sky! it's a pig! i guess what i said is true. :shock:

ull c how gd lebron is next year</div>

haha. i think not. look, even if lebron does become a star it wont happen his rookie year.

19. go_duke21

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Amare is like KG. he tries to do what KG does. hes better in his first year than KG was in his first year. even KG will tell you that</div>

i never said Amare was having a worse rookie season than KG cuz statistically he obviously is. Though it should be pointed out that Amare is 20 right now and KG was 18 or 19 in his rookie season. I just dont see the comparisons other than the height and hops. Amare is very limited offensively right now and will never be able to shoot or pass as well as KG and i dont see him being as versatile defensively. Amare in the long run will most likely be a better low post presence. I see him more like a Karl Malone type player.

20. go_duke21

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">i never said Amare was having a worse rookie season than KG cuz statistically he obviously is</div>
    i meant to put ....statistically he obviously is having a better rookie season