lebron+miles+ricky

Discussion in 'Cleveland Cavaliers' started by cross yo ova, Jun 3, 2003.

1. cross yo ova

cross yo ova JBB Banned Member

future all stars and not on saturdays,will they go far
    trio of winners or trio of dunkers

2. vinsanity03

vinsanity03 JBB JustBBall Member

Dunkers, I wouldnt call them winners yet. Expect the Worst, hope for the best.

3. jbbFranchise

jbbFranchise JBB JustBBall Member

If Dmiles gets a jumpshot ill understand, for the trio aspect, id add in
    Big Z [​IMG]

4. STC

STC JBB JustBBall Member

Are you nuts? Your forgetting Dajuan Wagner, but you put in Darius Miles. A guy who won't start.

5. go_duke21

go_duke21 JBB JustBBall Member

darius miles is the most horrible basketball player i have ever seen, he cant shoot, pass, rebound or do anything good except dunk, ricky davis has talent he just needs to be more disciplened, and LBJ well lets hope he lives up to the hype, as for dunking it would be a crazy good contest between them all
    i think silas will really help all 3 develop

and dont forget carlos boozer

6. cross yo ova

dajaun wagner is only a kid and dmiles is the next garnet,and that 7'3" lituaian all star failure,lebron rookie not much time and wont make that much impact +will get schooled by frrancis and kb8 and ricky just looking for the dunk of the year,although best ludacris look-a- like.can anyone update me on the last kobe ,eddie jones match up?

7. STC

STC JBB JustBBall Member

Zydrunas you mean? Only a kid? Yeah, so is Amare.

8. cross yo ova

anything much made if an eddie jones matchup V kobe,,

9. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

one of them has to be traded

10. cross yo ova

[quote="raptors21"]one of them has to be traded[/quote]

who are ya talkin about?

11. Kid Canada

Kid Canada JBB Banned Member

ricky or miles to make room for lebron

12. slamduncan21

slamduncan21 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "cross;yo;ova":</div><div class="quote_post">that 7'3" lituaian all star failure</div>

the Big Z wasn't that bad. he had some injury to his feet/foot so the Cavs tried to limit his minutes.

13. cross yo ova

limited his minutes ,he should'nt have had any time ,the only place for him is watching the game at home,the big Z stands for Big Injured Guy Zydrunas

14. purehoops

purehoops JBB KGSource

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "go_duke21":</div><div class="quote_post"><u>darius miles is the most horrible basketball player i have ever seen, he cant shoot, pass, rebound</u> or do anything good except dunk, ricky davis has talent he just needs to be more disciplened, and LBJ well lets hope he lives up to the hype, as for dunking it would be a crazy good contest between them all
    i think silas will really help all 3 develop

and dont forget carlos boozer</div>

Remember when they said he was the next KG, hahaha [​IMG] makes me sick . . .

15. olskoolfunktitude

olskoolfunktitude JBB The Pig Pirate

i dont think miles is going to be a star for some reason. he has great athletic ability but seems to have troubles with fundamentals or focus or something in his head. he wont be any better than a kenyon martin or a lamar odom

16. Ghost

Ghost BBW Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quoting "olskoolFunktitude":</div><div class="quote_post">i dont think miles is going to be a star for some reason. he has great athletic ability but seems to have troubles with fundamentals or focus or something in his head. he wont be any better than a kenyon martin or a lamar odom</div>

That is funny. But for some reason i think there is no way he will be a star.

17. Shapecity

Shapecity S2/JBB Teamster Staff Member Administrator

miles was putting up near triple doubles in last year's pre-season games. he had a hard time adjusting in cleveland because they couldn't decide on a coach, a playing style, whether to use veterans or rookies, or some combination of the two. and on top of that he had to deal with injuries. the cavs were a complete mess last season and had no game plan. this year they have cleared house and brought in personnel to develop a solid strategy for the franchise. it will start and end with building around LeBron James. i'm sure the cavs will see how lebron plays with their current roster and then start making moves to build the team around lebron. we will have to wait and see how lebron plays with the other players and it will take a year for silas to develop the proper system for lebron. silas has done well with long athletic players before so i think miles might excel and develop properly under silas into a great defender. miles is already a good shotblocker and is a solid rebounder. he does need to drastically improve on his jump shot. however next season he will no longer be the 1st or 2nd option on the team so he will have less pressure and will get higher percentage shots. he's still very young and i think he has a chance to be a star in the league still.

18. olskoolfunktitude

yea but i dont thinkhell be a number one guy on any teams

19. sunsfan1357

sunsfan1357 JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">will get higher percentage shots. </div>

All he does is get high percentage shots. Dunks, dunks, and more dunks. Out of every player people think will be a star (which DMiles won't be), Darius has the worst basketball skills of ANYONE. Hell, I think he has the worst basketball skills in the entire league.

20. olskoolfunktitude

Worst skills in the whole league? thatgs pretty ignorant. He has as much raw talent and potential as a lot of young players people like to call rising stars in the NBA. Chandler, Martin, Curry, Boozer