let prince play

Discussion in 'Detroit Pistons' started by XKalibuR, Feb 25, 2003.

1. XKalibuR

XKalibuR JBB JustBBall Member

i really hope coach cuts curry's time and plays prince. curry is cancer to the offensive side, prince has the ability to play defense similar to curry and is better on the offensive side. We could've won tonights game but we were bricking shots left & right.. btw barry needs to step it up..
    we need the AlternatorZ to keep the pistons moving :|

2. snownation

snownation JBB JustBBall Member

yeah jon barry has done suprisingly little this year, last year he was really good ,this year he has done about nothing, and less minutes too. detroit isnt going to play prince a whole lot this year, just garbage mins probably, becuase theyre fighting for a top spot and they arent going to start playing a rookie who hasnt played hardly very much this year up to this point

3. Big D

Big D JBB JustBBall Member

I'm always excited from what I see from Prince. I don't know why Carlisle doesn't play him more. His long arms are great on D, and his offense is improving every time I see him. He can drive to the hoop or hit the 3. Curry needs to be sat down.

4. Alley-oop

Alley-oop JBB JustBBall Member

Carlisle is a coach that does not trust rookies much. With Rodney White he did not give him a lot of minutes either. I think Carlisle just like veterens that why he wont get curry replaced with Prince.

5. Big D

Big D JBB JustBBall Member

Okur has got considerable playing time though. He has shown that he is willing to give rookies a chance, so Tayshaun deserves more playing time. Can he really do any worse than Curry? Seriously.

6. GoPistons

GoPistons JBB JustBBall Member

yeah but i think okurs pt increased because Rebracca got hurt.
    I do think prince should get more pt
    Having curry in there when he doesnt produce offense hurts 8)

7. XKalibuR

XKalibuR JBB JustBBall Member

curry is overrated by the pistons team and how they say hes a great leader, i dont care if he's president of the players association, i hope he's gone next year. If he's back it will hurt the development of prince, and even our draft pick from memphis..