Politics LOL @ Republicans against Trump

Discussion in 'Blazers OT Forum' started by magnifier661, Sep 10, 2015.

1. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    This was just emailed to me this afternoon. I was laughing my ass off on how desperate they are.

https://defeatdonaldtrump.com <--- Group that emailed me

[​IMG]

Dear Conservative,

We are five months away from the Iowa caucuses. Trump is now polling in Iowa ahead of actual conservatives like Ben Carson, Ted Cruz, Carly Fiorina, Scott Walker, Marco Rubio, Rand Paul, etc.

The fact is that Trump is the best thing that could have happened to the GOP establishment because Trump is sucking all the oxygen out of the room. That means that no conservative candidate can get any traction. Think about what this summer has been like—Trump has dominated almost every news cycle. If Hillary Clinton were trying to stop one of those folks from being nominated so she can face a moderate, she couldn't do a better job than the one Trump is doing right now.

This is a potential disaster for the conservative movement. We must nominate a proud Reagan conservative in 2016 that can explain to the American people what we are for. Donald Trump is a threat to all of that.That's why we have to stop him.

We are going into Iowa and New Hampshire and going to run a campaign educating conservatives about what a fraud Donald Trump really is. Conservatives don't know the real Trump record. But the more they find out about him, the less they are going to like him.

We are going to run ads, identify voters over the phone and target them online, do whatever it takes to get the message out about who Donald Trump is, and allow a real conservative to win the GOP nomination.

Let's be clear: the Washington, DC establishment has let us down.Conservatives are angry--and they should be. But Donald Trump is not the answer. For over 30 years, on nearly every major issue, Trump has taken the liberal position. How much of a liberal is he? To borrow a phrase from Trump: A "YUUUUUUUGE" liberal.

But now that he's running for President as a Republican, he is suddenly a born again conservative. We conservatives have a term for this. It's called "Republican in name only," or RINO. You know the type--an establishment insider who tells conservatives whatever he thinks they need to hear in order to get elected, and then acts like a moderate squish the moment he gets his hands on power.

[​IMG]

Let's look at Trump's record, shall we?

**ObamaCare: In 1999, he said "I Believe In Universal Health Care…It's An Entitlement from birth." He told Larry King, "I'm very liberal when it comes to health care. I believe in universal health care. I believe in whatever it takes to make people well and better." But during his announcement, he called Obamacare "a disaster called the big lie" and said the deductibles were so high they were "virtually useless."

**More ObamaCare: When asked how he'd pay for Universal Health Care, Trump said, "I would put forward a comprehensive health care program and fund it with an increase in corporate taxes."

**Abortion: When Trump was asked what he thought about the barbaric practice of partial birth abortion, he said he was "very, very pro choice", now that he's running for President, he claims he's pro life.

**Guns: Trump wrote in his book, "The America We Deserve," that he supported an assault weapons ban and a longer waiting period to purchase a firearm.
    Big surprise: now that he's running for President, Trump claimed at the 2015 NRA-ILA Leadership Forum, Trump that if he became president, "the 2nd Amendment will be totally protected."

**The Clintons: Trump cannot say enough nice things about Bill and Hillary Clinton. He has donated tens of thousands of dollars to the Clinton Foundation. When asked who he wanted negotiating with Iran he said, "Well, I think Hillary would do a good job." He has also said of the Clintons, "I've known them both for years and really like them both a lot."

**Trump has given more than two thirds of his political donations to Democrats, not limited to but including: Hillary Clinton, Harry Reid, Rahm Emmanuel, John Kerry, Charles Rangel, and the Democratic Senate Campaign Committee.

**When asked in the first debate why he gave so much money to Democrat politicians, he claimed that he had paid Hillary to come to his wedding, and that "When you give, (politicians) do whatever the hell you want them to do." He also added, "I was a businessman. I give to everybody. When they call, I give. And you know what? When I need something from them, two years later, three years later, I call them, and they are there for me."

In other words, Trump has made a career of practicing the same crony capitalism that we conservatives hate. The only difference is that this time, he wants to be on the other side of the deal. He wants to be guy getting bought off instead of doing the buying off.

Do these sound like the words or actions of a conservative? On every single issue that matters to the conservative grassroots, Donald Trump has been with the liberals until it was politically convenient.

These are not the actions of a non-politician. These are the actions of a cynical, crony capitalist trying to fool the conservative movement.

By the way, here are just a few of the things he's said about women:

**He said of one of the contestants on his TV show, The Apprentice: "She'd look pretty on her knees."

**He wrote in his book: "Oftentimes when I was sleeping with one of the top women in the world I would say to myself, thinking about me as a boy from Queens, ‘Can you believe what I am getting?'"

And finally, he said this about his own daughter: "…She does have a very nice figure. I've said that if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps, I would be dating her."

I could keep going about how he has demonstrated in recent interviews that he doesn't even have a basic understanding of foreign policy (he couldn't tell Hugh Hewitt the difference between Sunni and Shia) or how he's drastically exaggerated his wealth, but I think you get the point.

Trump is a fraud, and a buffoon. He has to think conservatives are stupid if we are going to fall for this.

It's gone on long enough.

It's time for the conservative movement to demolish this guy's campaign.

Again, I want to be clear: as conservatives, we are right to be outraged at the actions of the GOP establishment in Washington.

But Trump is not a conservative. He is lying to us, and he will double cross us if he ever gets in power.

Trump is right about one thing—we can make America great again by electing a strong Reagan conservative in 2016. But the first step towards doing that is defeating Donald Trump.

Will you join us?

For America,

Jordan Gehrke
    Executive Director, DefeatDonaldTrump.com

P.S. Donald Trump is a New York City liberal trying to fool the conservative movement into thinking he's one of us. He's leading in Iowa and New Hampshire, and doing real damage to the real conservatives in the race. We have to stop him today.

Paid for by A Time for Choosing, 1128 Lincoln Mall, Ste. 300, Lincoln, NE 68508.
    Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's authorized committee.
    www.defeatdonaldtrump.com

2. santeesioux

santeesioux Just keep on scrolling by

Trolling the internet
    You get the kind of emails my grandma would get if she knew how to use a computer.

magnifier661 likes this.
  3. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

So how much money are you sending them?

4. magnifier661

magnifier661 B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Cracking fools in the skull
    I sent them your family album and they just gave up

5. SlyPokerDog

SlyPokerDog Woof! Staff Member Administrator

So if Trump wins the nomination do you think he goes with a career politician for VP, some conservative to secure the base or does he go with a business man or even a liberal?

6. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector
    Jordan Gerhke=Idiot. Reagan is dead and was out of his mind at the end of his presidency. The author is a moron and actually generates growth for the Donald. The Donald can always state what he wants because his best friend is WEALTH. They fear THAT . I would vote for Trump because the guy is a jerk off.

7. stampedehero

stampedehero Make Your Day, a Doobies Day Staff Member Moderator

Part Time Building Inspector