Love that NFL Network....

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheBeef, Feb 24, 2005.

1. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

There are many reason I love having NFL Network....Among them is coverage of the Scouting Combine....NFL rules prohibit the public and the media from being in the RCA dome for the combine, but NFL Network gets in and can broadcast live....Besides NFL ALL Access's great coverage of the event, the network will bring live coverage of workouts of RBs, Ks, and OL on Saturday(Noon to 2pm) and then RBs, QBs, and WRs on Sunday....I just watched BYU's center rip off 43 reps of 225, and it was damn impressive....

2. MKIV_Supra

MKIV_Supra 2006 NFL-*****s FF Grand Champion

So they are doing the Combine in Indianpolis?

3. nflfan04

nflfan04 Dazed and Confused

man i love the NFL network. i prefer to watch that over ESPN anyday.

4. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

They always do the combine in Indy....at least recently....they always do the draft in NY, but thats in jeopardy because the NFL is threatening to move it becuase of the Jets dispute with the city over the new stadium....I would like to see them move the combine and draft to Orlando....besides the fact that it would be closer to me, dont you think they league would rather go to central florida in February then Indy or NY? Hold the draft in the Waterhouse Center and the combine at the Wide World of Sports....

5. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just watched BYU's center rip off 43 reps of 225, and it was damn impressive....</div>

Yeah, but he got schooled, worked, etc... by Utah's DT's 3 months ago

6. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I jsut watched Ronnie Brown put up 18 reps, thats pretty impressive for a RB....hes 6'1 225 and I hear hes fast....he averaged more than a yard better per carry last year than Cadilac....Im starting to get sold on Ronnie Brown at #2....

7. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef)</div><div class='quotemain'>Im starting to get sold on Ronnie Brown at #2....</div>

Finally, someone coming around to my way of thinking.

I can guarantee that Saban will pick the best player available. Time will tell whether its Derrick Johnson or Ronnie Brown & either would be fine with me.

8. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

I watched on NFL Network this afternoon as Ronnie Brown, 6-1 and 233 Lbs, ran an unofficial 4.31....his official time for the day was 4.48, but the 4.31 was a legit effort, man he was flying....