Lowry rises

Discussion in 'Toronto Raptors' started by BigVolcano, Nov 20, 2012.

1. BigVolcano

BigVolcano Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Lowry back in the lineup tonight. Not starting according to Casey but great to have him back

2. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

3. BigVolcano

BigVolcano Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I really hate Casey's two pg lineups. Free Ross!!

4. NOVoodoo

NOVoodoo Kickin it in 2525

I know this is completely irrelevant to the Lowry's presence on the Raptors, but why the hell did the Grizzlies let him go in the first place?! The fans knew how great he was; how come management couldn't see it? I remember his first game in the league, he set the league's first game record for a guard with 10 rbs. That's the kind of grit we were looking for, a small pg that has a Kidd-like knack for coming up with mid-range rebounds. We just threw him away though, just for a future first round pick, that if I remember correctly, yielded Damarre Carroll.

I'll always remember Lowry as yet another example of a time the fans all saw it one way, management saw it another, and the fans were smarter than the management (Ie: Boozer, Love, Vasquez, and of course, Lowry). It makes you wonder what the hell some of these execs are paid to do.

Okay, sorry for sabotaging the thread... just had to get that off my chest...

Last edited: Nov 23, 2012