McHale finding was to fuck up the Kool-Aid!!!

Discussion in 'Minnesota Timberwolves' started by NattaNerNuttaMan, Feb 2, 2009.

1. NattaNerNuttaMan

NattaNerNuttaMan NattaNerNutta like Spike

Military
    McHale wants off T-Wolves bench

Minnesota's Kevin McHale has been making noises about wanting to leave the bench, but he's going nowhere. Since he was forced by owner Glen Taylor to vacate his executive office and replace Randy Wittman, the mood in the locker room has vastly improved, players are happier without the negative Wittman around, and the team has actually experienced some success in January, going 10-3 entering Friday's game vs. the Lakers.

link: http://www.fannation.com/truth_and_rumors/nba
    ---------------------------------------------------------

I mean just when things are starting to look good in Minnesota, McHale has to come up with another way to fuck things up!

For real, though...he needs to know and understand his damn place...it's obvious his strengh with the orginazation lies in being the Head Coach...with the team on a roll, why would you want to bring up something as foolish as that?!? I'm actually very disappointed and pissed by him even bringing this up! It's seem very selfish on his part when he's obviously thinking of his self and not for the benifit of the team!

:banghead::smack:

Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  2. JE

JE Suspended

in between jobs right now
    I'm wondering how no Wolves fans have put a hit out for this guy yet.

3. NattaNerNuttaMan

Military

I know, right? Just when he found a position that we 'Sota fans can tolerate...he goes and pulls this crap....this only makes me wish we push him out the door at the end of the season!

Even if he calms the talk down I can see McHale just hovering over the front office waiting for the new brain trust to make a misstep and then he'll jump back in asking to get off the bench again...

he's really making me sick (even more so now). I just don't get why he would be complaining about that shit when the WOlves are finally starting to come together

4. NattaNerNuttaMan

Military
    I hope that with McHale winning Coach of the Month he will keep his damn mouth shut about wanting a front office job again and realize he best helps the team as their coach

5. Shogun

Shogun Member

Livin'
    F it. Let him spout off and start causing controversy. Sure we are doing good right now, but im sure Glen is smart enough not to fire him this season. Bu if McHale keeps causing problems, let his ass get fired from the organization in the offseason. He isnt gonna be the guy to take us all the way anyway.

6. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

I always thought McHale should watch that one Seinfeld episode where George goes against all his natural instincts and everything works out for him.

7. NattaNerNuttaMan

Military
    Lol...yes, I shall call him "George McFail"....lol

8. NattaNerNuttaMan

Military
    yeah, I know that he continues we need to just cut him loose...my issue is, why is he doing this in the first place? Something finally gets going and he wants to open his mouth and spout nonsense...:sigh:

9. Shogun

Shogun Member

Livin'
    He's probably upset that Stack and Freddy told him they werent going to pursue a deal for Adam Morrison or something lol. How dare they try to actually improve the team via trade.

10. NattaNerNuttaMan

Military
    LOL...sad thing, it's probably true