Miami Loses in upset!

Discussion in 'College Football' started by FLORIDA PACKER, Nov 19, 2005.

1. FLORIDA PACKER

FLORIDA PACKER nfl-*****s member

Wow Georgia Tech really pounded Kyle Right tonight! Good win by The Yellow Jackets!

2. Bearsfan1

Bearsfan1 2 Time Defending FF Champion

uggghhhhhhhhh

3. FLORIDA PACKER

Miami is still one hell of a team though, they should stll definatley be up for a BCS bowl.

4. ranman

ranman nfl-*****s member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FLORIDA PACKER)</div><div class='quotemain'>they should stll definatley be up for a BCS bowl.</div>

I don't agree with you on this because if you lose to an unranked opp. and being #3 in the nation this late in the season your team should win these games. Now the only way Miami is going to get BCS bowl game is if VT loses to North Carolina and Miami has to beat Virginia.

5. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

I saw VT gets the BCS bowl, i think they have a better team, they just had an off day when they played against miami

6. FLORIDA PACKER

VT was an overrated team in my book, name some actual good defenses they played against other than Miami.

7. porky88

porky88 King of Kings

I would put Miami in a BCS Bowl before Notre Dame. Ohio State and Miami right now would be my at large bids. ND lost to Michigan State who is 5-6. GT and FSU are top 25 teams. Texas and Penn State are top 5 teams. Everyone will argue that ND ALMOST beat USC. Well almost don't count. Fresno State almost beat USC last night and they have a better quality of loss than ND... Oregon is deserving of a BCS Bowl as well. Actually Oregon, Ohio State, and Miami should be in the BCS. ND should get a solid bowl as well but not BCS in my opinion. America has a crush on them now. Throw out S. Florida or W. Virginia in the Big East. South Florida controls there own destiny for a BCS Bowl. Are you kidding me???

8. Thoth

Thoth Sisyphus in training

Make 'em say

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BearsFan1)</div><div class='quotemain'>uggghhhhhhhhh</div>

nah nah nah nah. Thank you Master P.