Miller headed for surgery

Discussion in 'Indiana Pacers' started by Phi_Slamma_Jamma, May 5, 2003.

1. Phi_Slamma_Jamma

Phi_Slamma_Jamma JBB JustBBall Member

<div class="quote_poster">Quote:</div><div class="quote_post">Reggie Miller will follow the worst playoff performance of his career by having surgery on both ankles, then heading "back in the lab" to get ready for another season. The question is: With which team? After a 15-year career -- all with the Pacers -- Miller is a free agent. And he didn't do much for his market value May 1 as Indiana lost to the Celtics 110-90 to get eliminated from their first-round playoff series 4-2. "I'm disappointed because I let the other 11 guys down. No question about it: It was 100 percent my fault," Miller said. "They believe in me so much, and to not come through is tough. I'm man enough to say, 'I'll put it on my shoulders."' Miller scored eight points on 2-for-8 shooting in Game 6, finishing off a series in which he shot only 28 percent from the field. </div>

I dont really like him, but he is a good player so i hope he can come back and play like he used to but, it might be tough with his current team.

2. Old Hoss

Old Hoss JBB JustBBall Member

Stick a fork in him, he's done. Maybe with those ears, he can rent himself out as a satellite dish!! D

3. jjdaman20

jjdaman20 BBW Member

yeah...grant hill jr. needs to give up after 15 years of never winning that crown....

4. Spotk1us

Spotk1us JBB JustBBall Member

Pacers

Reggie does need surgery on his ankle. Heck maybe it will make him a better player for next season