Minnesota Vikings Fan Base

Discussion in 'NFC North' started by JHair, Nov 24, 2005.

1. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:Age:Why you became a Vikings Fan:The year you became a Vikings Fan:Favorite Vikings Player [Now]:Favorite Vikings Player [All Time]Favorite Vikings Moment:Players You Have Met:Jerseys That You Own:

2. His Greatness

His Greatness BBW Member

Name: Mason Age: 15Why you became a Vikings Fan: When I first saw Randy Moss play (first time I really watched a football game.) The year you became a Vikings Fan: 2000Favorite Vikings Player [Now]: Daunte Culpepper Favorite Vikings Player [All Time]: Daunte Culpepper Favorite Vikings Moment: Eliminating the Packers last year Players You Have Met: Daunte Culpepper (well he just signed a football) Jerseys That You Own: Culpepper, Culpepper alternate, Moss.

3. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: GauravAge: 17Why you became a Vikings Fan: Randy Moss and Duante CulpepperThe year you became a Vikings Fan: 1998Favorite Vikings Player [Now]: CulpepperFavorite Vikings Player [All Time]: Culpepper and MossFavorite Vikings Moment: Randy Moss sticking it to the Packers fans and mooning the crowd.Players You Have Met: None. [​IMG] [​IMG] Jerseys That You Own: None. [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

Name: KarlAge: 12Why you became a Vikings Fan: I live in Minnesota. I'm not a sports trashThe year you became a Vikings Fan: I duno.Favorite Vikings Player [Now]: Burleson?Favorite Vikings Player [All Time] CarterFavorite Vikings Moment: Umm thinking we were going to get in the playoffs and the Pack wouldn't the game they we failed?Players You Have Met: 0Jerseys That You Own: 0

5. DevinHester23

DevinHester23 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

^ How come your allowed to be on forums if you're 12? Every forum I join says you have to be 13.

6. Sunset

Sunset BBW Member

Doesn't matter. I'm anti-COPPA anyways.

7. Keegz48

Keegz48 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: KeeganAge: 16Why you became a Vikings Fan: My parents always watched the Vikes and I really liked how exciting Randy Moss and the rest of the offense was.The year you became a Vikings Fan: 1998Favorite Vikings Player [Now]: Antoine Winfield. Followed by Koren Robinson & Michael BennettFavorite Vikings Player [All Time]: Paul KrauseFavorite Vikings Moment: Vikings playoff victory over the Packers last year.Players You Have Met: Antoine Winfield, Michael Bennett, Mewelde Moore, Corey Chavous, Daunte Culpepper, Randy Moss, Onterrio Smith, Dontarrius Thomas, Moe Williams, Nate Burleson.Jerseys That You Own: Antoine Winfield. (Waiting to see if they resign Koren and then I plan on getting a jersey of his as well)

8. Capt. Comeback

Capt. Comeback NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: AndyAge: 16Why you became a Vikings Fan: Cris Carter and Robert SmithThe year you became a Vikings Fan: 1996Favorite Vikings Player [Now]: Darren SharperFavorite Vikings Player [All Time]: Cris CarterFavorite Vikings Moment: Anytime I saw Robert Smith carry the ball.Players You Have Met: None.Jerseys That You Own: Culpepper, Moss, Just ordered a custom Carter [​IMG]

9. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

Name: GrahamAge: 15Why you became a Vikings Fan: I am a vikes fan for life. I grew up in Minnesota and I just loved the team since day 1The year you became a Vikings Fan: I dunno.. Favorite Vikings Player [Now]: Troy WilliamsonFavorite Vikings Player [All Time]: Fran TarkentonFavorite Vikings Moment: When I saw the vikes for the first time last year. Edinger kicked the 56 yarder in the dome against the pack and I had 2nd row tickets. That was insanePlayers You Have Met: No vikings players as of now. That's the worst part of living in NC while being a viking fanJerseys That You Own: Authentic Tarkenton, Authentic Culpepper, Replica Bennett and a new one will be coming this summer.

10. links

links NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: ZacAge: 20Why you became a Vikings Fan: In my GenesThe year you became a Vikings Fan: 1986Favorite Vikings Player [Now]: Antoine WinfieldFavorite Vikings Player [All Time]: Cris CarterFavorite Vikings Moment: 1998 15-1 SeasonPlayers You Have Met: NoneJerseys That You Own: Cris Carter

11. Kliquid

Kliquid NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Why you became a Vikings Fan: I've lived here most of my life.The year you became a Vikings Fan: 1992 I want to say... First year I watched football.Favorite Vikings Player [Now]: Fred SmootFavorite Vikings Player [All Time]: Randy MossFavorite Vikings Moment: Randy Moss's toss-over-the-head to Moe Williams for a TDPlayers You Have Met: Adam Goldberg (used to play football with him in the backyard), Brad Johnson, Kevin Williams, Pat Williams, Matt Birk, Jerseys That You Own: Fred Smoot (#21 from this year and #27 from last year), Randy Moss, Cris Carter, Daunte Culpepper

12. Kicker

Kicker NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: KickerAge:14Why you became a Vikings Fan: Not sureThe year you became a Vikings Fan: Not sureFavorite Vikings Player [Now]: Tarvaris JacksonFavorite Vikings Player [All Time]: Randy MossFavorite Vikings Moment: Not surePlayers You Have Met: Randy MossJerseys That You Own: Randy Moss, Chris Carter, Daunte Culpepper, Randall Cunningham, Robert Smith

13. Viking Ken

Viking Ken NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name: "Viking" KenAge: 40Why you became a Vikings Fan: Because of best friendThe year you became a Vikings Fan: Not real sureFavorite Vikings Player [Now]: Brad JohnsonFavorite Vikings Player [All Time] Fran Tarkenton or Randy MossFavorite Vikings Moment: First Game I went to in person. Bet the Saints 45-3 not sure what year.Players You Have Met: Daunte Culpepper, Chris Hovan, Brad Johnson, Chris WalshJerseys That You Own: Moss, Culpepper, Randle, Hovan, Tarkenton, Browner, & getting a New Custom soon!

14. PurplePeopleEaters

PurplePeopleEaters NFLC nflcentral.net Graphics Crew

What's up Viking Ken. Aren't you the one that owns viking update or whatever it is?

15. tim

tim Respect JPJ

Name: tim</p>

Why you became a Vikings Fan: from Minnesota</p>

The year you became a Vikings Fan: 1995</p>

Favorite Vikings Player [Now]: Kevin Williams</p>

Favorite Vikings Player [All Time]: Cris Carter</p>

Favorite Vikings Moment: Whenever they beat the Packers</p>

Players You Have Met: 0</p>

Jerseys That You Own: Moss</p>

16. 7Goat

7Goat BBW Hip-Hop Head

Name: MatthewAge: 16Why you became a Vikings Fan: It was Winnipeg's "home team"... grew up around the Vikes being the biggest team for WinnipegThe year you became a Vikings Fan: 1997Favorite Vikings Player [Now]: Darren Sharper, Adrian PetersonFavorite Vikings Player [All Time]: Randy MossFavorite Vikings Moment: Moss' rookie season... we did awesome that yearPlayers You Have Met: None :(Jerseys That You Own: Moss, Cris Carter