Mjs Update

Discussion in 'Milwaukee Bucks' started by bangofan13, Nov 7, 2004.

1. bangofan13

bangofan13 JBB JustBBall Member

According to the Bucks Report in today's sport section Mike James will be on IR longer than originally suspected. Sounds like he will need another two weeks to fully recover from his rib injury. Which means Strick will probably continue to back up Mo Williams.

Also in the Fizer article it said that recent tests said he was pretty much healed from his knee injury but will need two or three weeks to get into playing shape. He blamed the ACL tear on the muscle weakening after he healed previously and him not getting any playing time to help with the strengthening of it. He sounds excited to be on the team and said he looks forward to contributing. He even colored his leg brace green several weeks ago...before he signed a contract with us. Sounds like the uncertainty of his situation in Chicago was difficult for him. Also sounded like he might have been wanting and waiting to be moved for a long time. He also stated an awareness that LH had been trying to trade/sign him for a long time.

2. SportsTicker

SportsTicker News Feed

Mike James being gone wont be too much of a problem for the Bucks they got Mo Williams, probably one of the most underrated players in the game. He's a great PG and reminds me a lot of Jamaal Tinsley, he could be the next tinsel or even better. The Bucks are the most underrated team in the NBA.

3. bangofan13

I agree the bucks are really underated they beat cleveland yet most of the talk is still on james. I havent heard much on the 3-0 raptors which is weird its still all houston miami lakers cavs

4. gmanspack

gmanspack JBB JustBBall Member

I couldn't follow that last post, you talked about the Bucks being underated then Cleveland than Toronto Huh?

5. og15

og15 JBB *********

He said the Bucks are really underatted because they beat Cleveland and all the talk is on I'm guessing Lebron James.

He also hasn't has much on the 3-0 Raptors, so he's trying to say they're being underatted too, but it's still all Houston, Miami, Lakers and Cavs, I don't know what that part means.

6. LakerReign

LakerReign JBB JustBBall Member

Good news!! Mo Will is nice!! But I welcome MJ's threes any time.

7. bangofan13

i mean all the talk is still on Houston Miami cleveland LA