Mo Sene!

Discussion in 'Oklahoma City Thunder' started by Sir Desmond, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

15 boards and four blocks against Indiana, in a game where JO, Murphy, Foster and Granger all played 20+ minutes.</p>

And the first of many 20 point games for KD.</p>

2. Shard

Shard Hi2u

Finally something promising from Sene, I keep hearing about all these moments that give management hope and it finally came to fruition in a game. Now to work on every other part of his game.</p>

3. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

Mo Sene has the power...to move you.</p>

4. gambitnut

gambitnut Freek

computer build instructor
    Petro only had six rebounds and one block, but he did outscore Sene 10 to 6. Did Swift not play just because the other two were playing fairly well, or is he hurt again?

5. Clangus

Clangus BBW Elite Member

Swift had knee soreness , they are just bringing him back slowly.</p>

Mo was great today! He really hustled on defense and got himself free on offense for rebounds.</p>

Durant played well, was aggressive but didn't force anything.</p>

On the whole it was a promising game. But lapses in concentration cost them. They actually were in it in the forth down by 5 and playing really good D but couldn't manage to get any buckets. They showed glimpses on both ends of the floor but just couldn't put them together.</p>

6. Universe

Universe Hall of Fame

The combo of Petro and Sene will be nice for the Sonic if they both stay healthy.</p>

7. Casual

Casual JBB First Team

If by nice, you mean they will be quality human beings but mediocre basketball players, I totally agree.</p>

8. Sir Desmond

Sir Desmond JBB Stig!

I think they're fighting for the same spot. Thomas, Swift and Collison are going to be taking the majority of the minutes in the middle, and only one of them is going to find room in the rotation. I think I prefer Sene just because there's more upside there and we invested a top ten pick in him, and it's promising to see him do something against quality opposition. Needs to follow it up now though.</p>

9. psheehy

psheehy Beaten down by the "MAN"

Sene appeared to be better at tipping rebounds to himself (a la Rodman) in the game than he did last year. Mostly that success was the result of better positioning for the rebound and his ridiculous length.</p>

10. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

To be honest with Sene you have to give him an opportunity to play before you access him. Everybody looks terrible when they don't get minutes but outside of a few moments last year he did not do anything that really hurt the team, he just never seemed to help us.</p>

15 boards is huge for him and I hope that he can use that performance to feel like he belongs in this league. I would much rather have him long term than Johan Petro. Plus it would justify that Rick Sund is one of the better GM's in the league. He needs to get a job afterbeing the guy that everyone is upset is still around the office.</p>