MONDAY NIGHT RAW (1/25/16) WE’RE IN THE FAST LANE TO WRESTLEMANIA!

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jan 26, 2016.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Hello to all my lovely readers and welcome back to WNW Monday Night Raw coverage! I hope all my east coast friends are safe, sound, dug out, and warm! Tonight is the fallout from the Royal Rumble! Spoilers if you haven’t seen it but Roman Reigns is no longer WWE World Heavyweight Champion!Question of the Week is: What did you think of the Royal Rumble?! Tell me your thoughts!

Monday Night Raw Results

The show starts with The Boss himself! Vince and Stephanie make their way down to the ring, seeming particularly happy.

Vince- SHUT UP!

Steph- See dad I told you they just don’t listen.

Vince- It’s the day after the Rumble and I feel good! The reason we’re feeling good is because, that Roman Reigns is one tough son of a bitch, but we broke him! We broke him in half! We broke him in two and pierced his heart and tore his title away from him. Like each of you, when you have adversity in your life, you do the same as Roman, you tuck your tail between your legs and you whimper off. You break and you stay broken. I’m out here not to gloat or praise my son in law. I have a confession to make, my first in WWE. This is tough for me. I confess that I enjoy the misfortunate and misery of others. And no one is more miserable than Roman Reigns! He’s gonna stay that way.

Steph- We pulled one of the biggest coups in WWE history. You all thought he’d just overcome all the odds. He came back into the Rumble. If not Roman, maybe Brock Lesnar, or Ambrose. Or you thought it’d be AJ Styles right? It’s a pipedream because we knew #30 was going to be Triple H. Just to re-enforce, no one holds a candle to my husband. Triple H is a businessman, his IQ makes him the cerebral assassin. He is WWE World Heavyweight Champion. He is the standard barrier, no one can hold a candle to him. Ladies and Gentlemen…TRIPLE H!

Triple H enters wearing a suit with the WWE Championship under the jacket.

Vince- Bow down to the king!

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/monday-night-raw-open-thread-streaming-live-results-discussion-22/