MONDAY NIGHT RAW RESULTS (2/1/16) THE LUNATIC CONFRONTS THE BEAST

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Feb 2, 2016.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Welcome back, ladies and gentlemen! We are on the road to WrestleMania and we have a main event match set for Fast Lane. The Beast, Brock Lesnar will take on The Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose and Former WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman Reigns. Be sure to join us in the comments section below! Question of the week: Do you think we will see any cracks in the friendship of Ambrose and Reigns or will they stay strong?

Monday Night Raw Results

This week starts out with a bang and a beast! Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman make their way to the ring.

Paul- Ladies and Gentlemen my name is Paul Heyman and I am the advocate for the mayor of Suplex City, Brock Lesnar! We have a lot of business to cover tonight so let’s get started. At the Royal Rumble, Bray Wyatt and his disciples hatched a plan to remove my client from the Championship picture. Their conspiracy plans failed, and when he chooses to he will invoke the 11th commandment, thou shall not intentionally provoke the beast. Last week here on Monday Night Raw, Stephanie McMahon did what’s beast for business, putting brother vs. brother vs. beast. The winner of this, most unique triple threat match goes on to the main event of WrestleMania to battle Triple H for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. My client has authorized me to tell you he will imprison both Roman Reigns and Dean Ambrose in Suplex City. Brock Lesnar will F5 both men, pin them at the same time and go on to once again become the reigning defending champion of the world! Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, no one is selling 2/3rds of the Shield short. Dean Ambrose is used to ride the short bus to school, he’s a psycho, a nutjob, he’s a maniac, he’s—*Dean Ambrose’s music hits and he makes his way to the ring.*

Dean *gets in the face of Lesnar*- Who are you calling a nutjob, porky. I’ve never been in the layer of a beast before, it’s cozy. Before I came out here I said to myself, self this may be a really bad idea. Despite how it looks right now, it may look crazy, I ain’t crazy and I ain’t stupid, and I ain’t scared of you. But I do respect you, I have all the respect in the world for you. I wanted to tell you face to face you, tell you eye to eye I want the title. I want it so bad I’m gonna fight my own brother for it, and I’m gonna fight you for it. Do I want to fight you? No. Haha Not really. Who would? I know the beating you’re going to give me at Fast Lane. Take me to Suplex City baby! You can drop me on my head, throw me all around this ring, I hope you’re prepared to give me the worst beating you’ve ever given anyone. But I am the ironman of the WWE. I will drag my broken body out of Fast Lane and take the title from Triple H. Out of respect I thought I’d come out here and tell you that. Sorry Paul, I wanted to just come out here and see what all the fuss was about.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/monday-night-raw-open-thread-streaming-live-results-discussion-23/