MONDAY NIGHT RAW RESULTS (3/7/16)

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Mar 9, 2016.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

Raw kicks off with the prodigal son! Shane McMahon!

Shane- That’s overwhelming! Thank you. Man did I miss you guys. What’s up, Chicago! I’m loving this! Let me take you back to last Monday Night. I was watching Raw with my three sons and there’s my opponent The Undertaker, who I have the utmost respect for. Then I hear from Vincent Kennedy McMahon. Who I lost a lot of respect for last Monday. Not only did he write me out of his will, he renounced me as his son. I looked down at those three little faces and said, guys, I think we need to make a new award, what do you think about giving Pop father of the year. Well, Dad, I wanted to say you are an egomaniacal evil old bastard. And you’ve lost your touch, you lost your touch with your business, with your fan base, with reality, with me and with your grandsons. All that does just fuels me gets me hot. I’m gonna use all that because it’s my destiny to be in control of Monday Night Raw. It’s all gonna stop, the chairman’s torrential grasp on everything, that stops. The authority, that stops. All the backstabbing and backstage politics stops because it’s choking the life out of this business. There are so many guys with so much talent that doesn’t get any breaks, then there are guys with no talent that get all the breaks. That stops! And at WrestleMania, I don’t know how I’m going to do it, but it’s my destiny to defeat the Undertaker. Ther will be a new legacy as the next night I take control of Monday Night Raw.

*GONG*

It ends up being a fake out and Vince’s music starts playing. The chairman makes his way out.

Vince- Disappointed?! I bet you are. You wanted to see the Undertaker come out and dismember Shane. You see the look in his eyes? That was a look of fear. Justifiably so, when you get in the ring with Undertaker it is utter sheer terror. Let’s have a little father-son chat. I was at my desk last week writing you out of the will. By the way, Stephanie gets everything. I see a photo of you and me, you were just a little guy and we were going on your first trip to your first wrestling match. Since you’re no longer my son *he drops and steps on picture* You grow up thinking your dad can’t make mistakes, that he’s invincible. I think I allowed you to think the same. The problem is I’m Vince McMahon, you’re just Vince’s son. Speaking of sons, that leads me to yours. They’re going to feel something you’ve never felt before because they’re going to watch their dad fail. When you go to the hospital they’re going to see you broken, but I’ll wrap my arms around them and tell them they have at least one father figure who isn’t a failure. My greatest creation will put to rest my greatest failure. Security come out here and help Shane out of the building!

Shane- Woah woah woah, back down a little. I’ll walk out peacefully but no one better touch me because I’m a little amped up right now.

Vince- Get him!

Shane- I’m warning you.

Security tries to grab him but Shane unleashes on the security guards! He beats them MMA style and he looks great! He gestures for Vince to get in the ring, but Vince goes to the back.

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/monday-night-raw-open-thread-streaming-live-results-discussion-28/