Murray's Found a Home

Discussion in 'Atlanta Hawks' started by Iron Shiek, Nov 18, 2008.

1. Iron Shiek

Iron Shiek Maintain and Hold It Down

Link

I'm very happy that Flip has found a place that he finally has a set role in. Woodson wants him to succeed and is putting him in the best situation to do it. Acie Law's development is not the priority for this team, winning games is. As Murray continues to get more comfortable his numbers will only go up.

Flip is a special talent and the league will witness it first hand this season. It shouldn't have taken this long for Flip to get his opportunity. I'm glad that he is making the most of it.

2. DynastYWarrioR6

DynastYWarrioR6 JBB SmurfY

I was glad to see Atlanta pick him up. I'm like Marvin, ever since that Ray Allen injury in Seattle, I always wondered where Flip would go cause given minutes the guy could flatout play.

I said it in the summer that Flip would be great for the Atlanta bench, and some people said this was a inconsequential pickup, but look at Atlanta now.

3. RipCity

RipCity JBB JustBBall Member

I've always thought that Flip Murray was one of if not the most underrated players in the NBA. Really glad to see he's finally getting the consistent minutes he deserves.