My gift to VF

Discussion in 'NFL General' started by JustBry07, Sep 28, 2005.

1. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

2. panthersare#1

panthersare#1 The GM

that was the best game vick ever played in

3. vikingfan

vikingfan nfl-*****s member

What's funny is that I don't even have to download that to know what it is.

Yes, the Vikings Defense in the past has made average QB's look extremely good. Hopefully they won't do it again. If Vikings history repeats itself, Vick will find himself posting a career QB rating of 100 [​IMG]

4. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (panthersare#1)</div><div class='quotemain'>that was the best game vick ever played in</div>

Nah, I don't think it was the best. There's a few other games that come to mind that may have been his best yet. (Ex. 2002 against Carolina and 2004 against Denver) I must admit I do love that run on the Vikings though, its one of my favourite Vick highlights. It's one of VF's favourite Vick highlights too apparently, he didn't even have to look to know what it was. [​IMG]

5. vikingfan

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (JustBry07)</div><div class='quotemain'>It's one of VF's favourite Vick highlights too apparently, he didn't even have to look to know what it was. [​IMG]</div>

Yep, that and Gary Anderson missing that field goal against the dirty birds in 98. Those are my favorites.

6. Vikings_4life

Vikings_4life nfl-*****s member

Haven't the Vikings won the past 2 trips down into Atlanta though? I remember they won 17-14 in the season opener in 1999, and they just crushed the Birds in 2003. I think the Vikings put up like 49 points or something.

Boom goes the dynamite.

7. JustBry07

JustBry07 The Underdog

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (N_Burleson4life)</div><div class='quotemain'>Haven't the Vikings won the past 2 trips down into Atlanta though? I remember they won 17-14 in the season opener in 1999, and they just crushed the Birds in 2003. I think the Vikings put up like 49 points or something.

Boom goes the dynamite.</div>

They've only been to Atlanta once since that Vick run in OT. Vikings did beat the Falcons in 2003, but Vick was injured and didn't play.

By the way, NB4L I forgot about you this is my gift to you as well. Hope you liked it.

8. Vikings_4life

I enjoyed it thoroughly

9. vikingfan

As much as I am looking forward to this game, I am having my doubts about our chances. Currently the Vikings are looking at the following injuries:

Kenichi Udezi
    Darren Sharper
    Brian Williams
    E.J. Henderson

That's 4 starters that are all fairly major players on the defense. Although our starting defense is good, the 2nd string leaves something to be desired.

Add to this the fact that our struggling offense will be going against a relatively healthy powerful defense and I think we might have some issues.

10. Vikings_4life

Booya. That's going to be Troy Williamson jumping over Deangelo Hall this week.