"My Last Day as a NE Patriot"

Discussion in 'AFC East' started by The Return of the Raider, Jul 31, 2008.

1. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

Heh

http://pregame.com/forums/blogs/tommy-ride...mentPosted=true

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>Now that my time with the Patriots is over, I'm sure some of you would be interested in info from a guy who worked on the inside of an NFL Dynasty. Before I give out that info, I want to make it clear that nobody in that organization did wrong by me. Bill Belichick never yelled at me and the players were more than accommodating 99 percent of the time. I have no axes to grind with anyone. The things I write below are simply the truth from information I've obtained and observations I've made over the years.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>...Tedy Bruschi is much more popular with the fans than he is with his teammates. He isn't the team leader people think he is. Actually, Bruschi rarely talks to any of his teammates.</div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>...Hold on for this one: I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with. I shit you not.</div>

2. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

I hope that tape gets released.....

lol

3. huevonkiller

huevonkiller Change (Deftones)

Student.
    Lol wtf? Hilarious. :]

4. 44Thrilla

44Thrilla cuatro cuatro

This guy supposedly works for them, but he thinks Randy Moss has been there for 2 years.

5. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Vintage @ Jul 31 2008, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>I hope that tape gets released.....

lol</div>
    I'm praying for the exact opposite. God, that would be scary.

6. TheBeef

TheBeef Commish of FUN!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>...Hold on for this one: I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with. I shit you not.</div>

Wow, Belicheck tapes everything....

7. Vintage

Vintage Defeating Communism...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef @ Jul 31 2008, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>...Hold on for this one: I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with. I shit you not.</div>

</div>

You act surprised....

Think Brady was watching and calling in "moves" to Bellicek. "Hey, Bill, now unhook her bra....watch our for her hand to come up and gently push your hand away. She does this 90% of the time."

8. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

I bet Matt Walsh was videotaping.

9. DolfanDale

DolfanDale Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef @ Jul 31 2008, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>...Hold on for this one: I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with. I shit you not.</div>

</div>

Perhaps the reason Goodall destroyed the tapes that Belicheat gave him has come to light. Maybe Belicheat needs to do a better job of labelling his video collection. Hmmm, since the secretary Belicheat was doing was married and, I assume, had a marriage license, does that make Belicheat guilty of tampering?

10. The Return of the Raider

The Return of the Raider Active Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DolfanDale @ Jul 31 2008, 02:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (TheBeef @ Jul 31 2008, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div><div class='quotemain'>...Hold on for this one: I heard from someone who is close to the case that there is a sex tape of Bill Belichick banging the married woman he had an affair with. I shit you not.</div>

</div>

Perhaps the reason Goodall destroyed the tapes that Belicheat gave him has come to light. Maybe Belicheat needs to do a better job of labelling his video collection. Hmmm, since the secretary Belicheat was doing was married and, I assume, had a marriage license, does that make Belicheat guilty of tampering?
    </div>

LOL

No wonder Goodell didn't want the public to see the tapes!