NBA TV Bulls Projected Depth Chart

Discussion in 'Chicago Bulls' started by kukoc4ever, Sep 29, 2016.

1. kukoc4ever

kukoc4ever Let's win a ring! Staff Member Moderator

http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nba_tv/2016/09/26/20160926-gt-media-day-bulls.nba/

[​IMG]

So, what do you think of this Bulls projected depth chart?

2 years ago, the Bulls coach was hammered for not getting guys like McDermott and Mirotic starter level minutes or for playing vets over rookies. And that was during a season where the Bulls had a legit shot to make the Finals at the least.

2 years later, some feel the Bulls won't even make the playoffs, and the depth chart still has McDermott, Mirotic, Portis and other youngsters coming off the bench.

Will the coach be to blame if guys like Gibson and Lopez are playing ahead of guys like Mirotic, McDermott and Portis?

2. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

I dont think so.

I read a tweet today from one of the beat writers and he mentioned they are trying Gibson out at center, I took that to mean he may start at center.

I would start Niko at PF either way. They need his shooting. Or start Doug at pf.

We want to make the playoffs. Players will get minutes as the season goes on.

3. transplant

transplant Global Moderator Staff Member Global Moderator

Obviously, the head coach will be blamed if the team doesn't perform up to expectations. The thing is, expectations have been lowered. I've heard that the over-under is at 38 wins. IMO, that's too low, but if this team finishes below .500, Hoiberg will get roasted.