Nets vs Knicks

Discussion in 'Brooklyn Nets' started by MVPBaller, Jan 19, 2007.

1. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member

Go Nets! :happy0144:

2. MVPBaller

MVPBaller BBW Elite Member

Nets win!

3. HoNgKoNgKoBe

HoNgKoNgKoBe BBW Elite Member

Wow, the lead for the Atlantic divsion is pretty tight right now. All 3 teams Raptors, Knicks and Nets are on a role with both Raptors and Knicks losing today. I wonder who will make it to the playoffs.? and Obviously its the RAPTORS!!!GO RAPTORS

4. nykfan4life

nykfan4life BBW Elite Member

two tips where the guys happened to be in the right place at the right time. pretty bad that the nets blew a 13 point lead with 4 minutes left but besides that they were in control the entire way. it's hard to lose the way the knicks have the last 2 games.

5. jkidd51524

jkidd51524 BBW Elite Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nykfan4life @ Jan 19 2007, 10:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>two tips where the guys happened to be in the right place at the right time. pretty bad that the nets blew a 13 point lead with 4 minutes left but besides that they were in control the entire way. it's hard to lose the way the knicks have the last 2 games.</div>And its not going to be much better, with 2 games vs Miami and Phoenix.

6. iFR3SHi

iFR3SHi BBW Elite Member

I went to this game. David Lee will remain a Knick forever retire that 42 and Im happy [​IMG]. Clifford Robinson is a bastard the whole entire section I was sitting in was yell you f*cking suck you old piece of sh*t. The comeback was amazing.