New York Giants Fan Base

Discussion in 'NFC East' started by JHair, Nov 24, 2005.

1. JHair

JHair NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:Age:Why you became a Giants Fan:The year you became a Giants Fan:Favorite Giants Player [Now]:Favorite Giants Player [All Time]Favorite Giants Moment:Players You Have Met:Jerseys That You Own:

2. GoGiants98

GoGiants98 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Name:Age: 17Why you became a Giants Fan: My dads been basically a life long fan, and when I got into football the Giants were just my teamThe year you became a Giants Fan: 1999Favorite Giants Player [Now]: Nick GreisenFavorite Giants Player [All Time]: Jason SehornFavorite Giants Moment: Sehorn's great INT in Philly in the playoffs where he was rolling on his back, then he picked it up and ran it in for the TD; that and the 41-0 shutout of the VikingsPlayers You Have Met: I met A LOT of them at TC this year, including Tiki Barber, Eli Manning, Tim Carter, Jay Feely, etc.Jerseys That You Own: Amani Toomer(old white away jersey), Jason Sehorn(home blue jerseys)

3. VintageNYK

VintageNYK BBW Member

Name: "Keyshawn" or "Key"Age: 15Why you became a Giants Fan: My dad was a Giants fan, so got it from him growing up.The year you became a Giants Fan: Really, the year after they lost the SB. Thats when I started getting into football.Favorite Giants Player [Now]: Eli Manning, Plaxico Burress, Jeremy Shockey, Tiki Barber, Corey Webster, Gibril Wilson, Michael Strahan, Osi Umenyora, Antonio PierceFavorite Giants Player [All Time] LTFavorite Giants Moment: Eli's drive against the Cowboys to end the season last year, then Eli's drive against the Broncos this year to win the gamePlayers You Have Met: None unfortuantely.Jerseys That You Own: Tiki Barber (Away), Jeremy Shockey (Home), Eli Manning (Home), Plaxico Burress (Home)

4. G-Men88

G-Men88 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Why you became a Giants Fan: Dad is a Giants fan and I was born and Raised in New YorkThe year you became a Giants Fan: 1987Favorite Giants Player [Now]: Tiki BarberFavorite Giants Player [All Time]: Lawrence TaylorFavorite Giants Moment: 2000 NFC Championship GamePlayers You Have Met: Tiki Barber and Amani ToomerJerseys That You Own: Tiki Barber, Rodney Hampton and Plaxico Burress

5. Big Blue

Big Blue NFLC nflcentral.net Member

Why you became a Giants Fan: My dad is a big Giant fan so I was born into itThe year you became a Giants Fan: 1990Favorite Giants Player [Now]: Osi UminyoraFavorite Giants Player [All Time]: Lawrence TaylorFavorite Giants Moment: Ron Dixon's opening kickoff touchdown in the Superbowl against the RavensPlayers You Have Met: noneJerseys That You Own: Jeremy Shockey and Eli Manning

6. GoGiants98

GoGiants98 NFLC nflcentral.net Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Big Blue @ Apr 28 2006, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'>Why you became a Giants Fan: My dad is a big Giant fan so I was born into itThe year you became a Giants Fan: 1990Favorite Giants Player [Now]: Osi UminyoraFavorite Giants Player [All Time]: Lawrence TaylorFavorite Giants Moment: Ron Dixon's opening kickoff touchdown in the Superbowl against the RavensPlayers You Have Met: noneJerseys That You Own: Jeremy Shockey and Eli Manning</div>Ron Dixon's kickoff return for a TD in the superbowlwasnt on the opening kickoff....he returned the opening kickoff for a TD in the NFC Championship game that season against the Vikings

7. Dark Hero

Dark Hero Can't Tell Me Nothing

This should be Eli Mannings break out season...

8. xcalibur

xcalibur Member

Name: JoeAge: 22Why you became a Giants Fan: born into a Giants familyThe year you became a Giants Fan: i really started to follow football sometime in HS, i guess 99,00 sound about rightFavorite Giants Player [Now]: Eli,ShockeyFavorite Giants Player [All Time]: tiki...but that might changeFavorite Giants Moment: recently the game against the broncosPlayers You Have Met: Strahan at a Nets gameJerseys That You Own: ripped up shockey jersey that my dog got too...just havent gotten around to getting a new one

9. MysteryMan

MysteryMan nfl-*****s member

Name: Phil AKA Pdogfizzle AKA sexyAge: 17Why you became a Giants Fan: my dad The year you became a Giants Fan: since i was a little boyFavorite Giants Player [Now]: ShockeyFavorite Giants Player [All Time]: tikiFavorite Giants Moment: Giants/ Eagles last year. Plax for the GW TDPlayers You Have Met: noneJerseys That You Own: Strahan

10. The Next Knick

The Next Knick Always run, because you don't score by walking.

Name: Adam

Why you became a Giants Fan: NY Team

The year you became a Giants Fan: Been one for many years but I've started following it seriously in 05

Favorite Giants Player [Now]: Michael Strahan, Eli Manning

Favorite Giants Player [All Time]: I used to love Kerry Collins

Favorite Giants Moment: Winning SB XLVII

Players You Have Met: None

Jerseys That You Own: Osi, Manning, Strahan, a few of each

11. PhilNYC

PhilNYC Member

12. Leprechaun

Leprechaun New Member

I was born into a Giant family. My Dad and Mom were Giant fans in the very first year of the New York Giants

13. Chutney

Chutney MON-STRAWRRR!!1!

Welcome to the site Leprechaun! Always nice to have more Giants fans here.

14. ghoti

ghoti A PhD in Horribleness

That must have been rough, being a leprechaun and all.

JE likes this.