Nick Diaz

Discussion in 'MMA - Mixed Martial Arts' started by Mamba, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Mamba

Mamba The King is Back Staff Member Global Moderator

About a month ago I was speaking to my buddy and I told him I think Nick Diaz is either in rehab (alcohol) or simulating a fight camp because his social media has been abnormally silent. He used to be posting shit drinking, smoking, and partying nonstop.

Low and behold, Ariel Helwani tweets out today:

Hot damn! I know its been years since he last fought but this shit has me stoked! He looks to be in phenomenal shape. A mock 14 week fight camp, diet to test the waters of cutting. My prediction? The Diaz/Masvidal fight being rumored for January? The media reported the wrong Diaz. I'm calling Nick vs Jorge in January. If its not Nick v Jorge, its gonna be Nick v Conor.

And if Nick is just teasing and doesn't fight, I'm glad he's gotten himself into what appears to be a much better place mentally.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2020
  2. speeds

speeds $2.50 highball, $1.50 beer Staff Member Administrator GFX Team

I absolutely believe he will come back for another payday, lose, complain, and vanish again.

But I'm down to watch it.

3. valo36

valo36 Active Member

I would love to see a little BMF tournament. Conor vs Nate III, Nick vs Jorge. Winners fight each other provided it is not Nick and Nate both to win.