NIKKI BELLA TO HAVE NECK SURGERY FOR POSSIBLE CAREER ENDING INJURY

Discussion in 'Pro Wrestling' started by truebluefan, Jan 26, 2016.

1. truebluefan

truebluefan Administrator Staff Member Administrator

[​IMG]

Nikki Bella announced on her Instagram account on Monday that she’ll undergo neck surgery on Wednesday. She states that she’ll know in time if this is a career ending injury. You can read her statement below:

This Wednesday I will undergo a neck surgery and know in time if this is a possible career ending injury. But I have faith. I know I will compete in that ring again. In life, we all have bumps in the road, it’s how you overcome those bumps that makes you who you are. I am ready to conquer those bumps! I’m ready to test my will and strength! I’m ready to have the comeback of my life! I have had the most incredible year of my life!! My career was just starting to get to where I wanted it to be. I have worked so hard to improve over the past 3 years and I won’t stop. When I walk down that ramp again you will hear me roar! My faith, my man, my family and my Bella Army are my support and love getting me through this! This isn’t the end for me, it’s just a beginning of a new chapter. I will continue to live by the words that are apart of me… Stay Fearless!! #fearlessnikki

Read more http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.com/n...ck-surgery-for-possible-career-ending-injury/